Calm down

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Calm down
warglory
8/20/12 10:37:15AM
Found this site, http://www.calm.com/

It's images and sounds from nature, designed to make you relax, and I think it works quite well.
george112
8/20/12 11:27:01AM
I remember when I was really young i had a machine with buttons on it that had like 5 different sounds

Seabrook, rainforest, heartbeat, haha I can't remember the others.

For a little while I couldn't fall asleep without it. Then i realized how annoying the loop was
Aether
8/20/12 11:35:03AM
I can't be relaxed by things like this, because I'm constantly expecting the zombie girl to appear on the screen and start screaming.
grappler0000
8/20/12 11:36:46AM

If you ever use this sort of stuff to help you fall asleep, I would also recommend weightless. It's the most relaxing song ever...according to scientists.
warglory
8/20/12 2:17:45PM

Posted by Aether

I can't be relaxed by things like this, because I'm constantly expecting the zombie girl to appear on the screen and start screaming.

That would be a terribly cruel joke on a website called calm.com.
shaneTpain
8/20/12 7:15:23PM

Posted by Aether

I have been startled by a shrieking zombie ghoul more then enough to never trust a "relaxing" website ever again.
MALICE
8/20/12 11:09:18PM

Posted by grappler0000

If you ever use this sort of stuff to help you fall asleep, I would also recommend weightless. It's the most relaxing song ever...according to scientists.

I'm quite certain that song is in the Van Damme movie Kickboxer. Or was it Bloodsport? Either way Van Damme has to be very relaxed to do that splits kick technique.
tcunningham
8/20/12 11:11:00PM
i totally book marked this website. goose-frah-baaaaaa