Calling Pmoney

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Calling Pmoney
prophecy033
8/16/11 4:30:27PM
Where you at bro, the playground hasn't been the same since you took your talents to south beach....wait that's Lebrons. Anyway, get back soon broseph
grappler0000
8/16/11 5:03:04PM
He's in the process of moving, but will be back in full force soon.

In the interim, if there's an emergency, he can be summoned with the pmoney signal.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Budgellism
8/16/11 6:05:00PM

Posted by grappler0000

In the interim, if there's an emergency, he can be summoned with the pmoney signal.

I've gotta spread the love but if that doesn't earn you a props, then I don't know what does.
KungFuMaster
8/16/11 7:01:31PM
Superheroes only show up if a villain is around. Unban Jykell at once!
pmoney
8/16/11 8:37:30PM
The P$ signal! It works every time!

I hope you gents are all doing well! The move is done, so I am excited. The new job is underway, on day two as we speak. It's less computer oriented than my last position, which is good and bad. I have new days off and new hours I work, so I am still adjusting to that. Plus I am trying to make time for my super awesome fiancee, who I have been terribly neglectful too :( I gotta make it right!

I also have other opportunities going on, including sports writing. With those other side projects, free time is few and far between. Although, I must say, if everything goes accordingly, my free time will increase exponentially in the coming months. I am trying to get some big money projects going on..... Trying to retire from work soon hopefully that goes well.

Anyhow, hopefully things are going good fellas. I am definitely going to try and get on more and voice my opinions about the important (and not so important lol) topics that are being discussed on the playground.

P$
prophecy033
8/16/11 10:19:15PM

Posted by grappler0000

That sh*t really works
KungFuMaster
8/17/11 1:09:34AM

Posted by pmoney

The P$ signal! It works every time!

I am definitely going to try and get on more and voice my opinions about the important (and not so important lol) topics that are being discussed on the playground.

P$

Well you better hurry up. Your prop to post ratio is dwindling as we speak. That is unacceptable.
jjeans
8/17/11 8:48:33AM
P$'s always missed!