Calling all Irish!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Calling all Irish!
randyleprechaun
3/10/07 7:19:43AM
Top O' Tha Mornin To Ya! Just wanted to check to see if there's any of my fellow Irish brethern on MMAplayground!? My names James, im 23 and i hail from Hugh O'Neill country - Co. Tyrone Northern Ireland!

Im a big footy fan (soccer not gaelic) & my favorite team in Glsagow Celtic! Im a green belt in kickboxing, and train at Joe 'the Hitman' Hagans gym in Cookstown. When im not working or training, im drunk. Barney Gumble wouldn't have a look in.

Now you no me, tell me about yourself! Ach go on! "Slainte!" or for those who only speak english "Cheers"
Raykill
6/2/08 8:27:29PM

Posted by randyleprechaun

Top O' Tha Mornin To Ya! Just wanted to check to see if there's any of my fellow Irish brethern on MMAplayground!? My names James, im 23 and i hail from Hugh O'Neill country - Co. Tyrone Northern Ireland!

Im a big footy fan (soccer not gaelic) & my favorite team in Glsagow Celtic! Im a green belt in kickboxing, and train at Joe 'the Hitman' Hagans gym in Cookstown. When im not working or training, im drunk. Barney Gumble wouldn't have a look in.

Now you no me, tell me about yourself! Ach go on! "Slainte!" or for those who only speak english "Cheers"

First welcome, next am I the only one that finds it a bit funny that you are a green belt?

All joke's aside, I was born in america but my family is from Ireland.
Just a dream to go out there one day to drink with my brothers before I die.

Welcome to the site.
holt8081
6/6/08 2:58:14PM
yea well Im a black belt in Drinking
murphy_16
6/6/08 9:13:49PM
YES another irishmen im from the south from Carlow and Wexford huge soccer fan as well fav team Man United fav player Roy Keane also love football(Gaelic) and good ol hurling fav hurling team Wexford obviously and dont have a fav. football team cuz wexford and carlow both suck at football. but good to see andother irishmen welcome and look forward to seeing more IRISH.
GO IRELAND