Cale Yarborough

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Cale Yarborough
Naturaldisaster
6/21/08 6:41:02PM
Is cale yarborough on tuf 7 the same cale yarborough who was the great amatuer wrestler? Some of my friends wrestle for their school and one of their idols is cale yarborough the widely known Amatuer wrestler. Is it the same guy on tuf? but the thing that confuses me about him on the show, it that he wanted to kickbox and keep it standing. Same guy or not?
hotrodttt
6/21/08 7:58:13PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Is cale yarborough on tuf 7 the same cale yarborough who was the great amatuer wrestler? Some of my friends wrestle for their school and one of their idols is cale yarborough the widely known Amatuer wrestler. Is it the same guy on tuf? but the thing that confuses me about him on the show, it that he wanted to kickbox and keep it standing. Same guy or not?

You're thinking of Cale Sanderson, 129-0 in College
Naturaldisaster
6/22/08 2:21:40AM
no i know about cale sanderson. I mean cale yarborough. Ive seen videos of him and he was the shit. but i dont know if it the same one that was on the show
Aaronno9
6/22/08 2:27:08AM
If what hes shown on tuf was anything to go by, i doubt its him. His wrestling looked crappy even against the guy who he beat, and he sucked pretty major balls (cant remember his name).
Naturaldisaster
6/22/08 2:30:32AM
I dont think its him either, just doesnt seem like a very common name. the only other Cale yarborough I know of is the old nascar driver
jgtribbett
6/22/08 12:17:46PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I dont think its him either, just doesnt seem like a very common name. the only other Cale yarborough I know of is the old nascar driver

theres also a cale yarborough who tried wreslting a bear.. look it up.. itson google.. haha