Cage Rage :Shammy vs Buzz (or whatever its called)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Cage Rage :Shammy vs Buzz (or whatever its called)
« Previous Page
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:01:51PM
Berry better win, I will be making some pretty good earnings if he does....
hotrodttt
3/8/08 5:10:54PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Berry better win, I will be making some pretty good earnings if he does....

I'm with you on that one Bro, If he Wins then I'll Probably be on the board for Top Points and Earnings. I've been on the borad for the Primary and Secondary League about 5 Times but never have been on the board for Top Earner so we'll see what happens.
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:14:06PM
I might make it on if he does...I dont know if I ever have been in there..I thin I was once in 9th for points.. but thats it
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:17:16PM
crazy leglock attempts from start to first round finish by Iminari..Silva is still down and in pain after the leglock...that was a brutal leglock...
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 5:20:21PM
Imanari holy shit, vicious
hotrodttt
3/8/08 5:25:36PM

Posted by Mayhem13

crazy leglock attempts from start to first round finish by Iminari..Silva is still down and in pain after the leglock...that was a brutal leglock...

I totaly called the Imanari finish perfectly

Check it out I called Imanari by Heelhook

My Pre Fight Predictions
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:29:14PM
nope. sorry (forgot to put the Win)...Silva tapped.

Iminari by rnd 1 sub
Aaronno9
3/8/08 5:31:13PM
Lame. I started out 4-1, now im 5-5

I think ken might pull this one out now just to really piss me off lol.
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:32:41PM

Posted by Aaronno9

haha he better not!!

I am actually not doing to bad...and I wanna finish with a good win
hotrodttt
3/8/08 5:33:44PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Yeah I don't think Ken wins, Buzz is Huge with good hands
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:36:57PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Aaronno9

Yeah I don't think Ken wins, Buzz is Huge with good hands

I agree...but his cardio and will do scare me a bit
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 5:42:29PM
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!! HAHAHAHHA LOVIN IT

RETIRE NOW KEN!!!! NOOOOOOW!!!!
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:42:56PM

WOW!!! slow start..both fighters on the feet...ltitle exchanges here and there...Shamrock gets caught with a big shot and drops..Berry comes in to finish...and the ref calls it off..

Berry by rnd 1 KO
hotrodttt
3/8/08 5:47:24PM

Posted by Mayhem13

WOW!!! slow start..both fighters on the feet...ltitle exchanges here and there...Shamrock gets caught with a big shot and drops..Berry comes in to finish...and the ref calls it off..

Berry by rnd 1 KO

Yes ! 9-2 With 86 Points with 3 Underdog Bonuses and I hit my Parlay with 12,711 $
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 5:49:31PM
i went 6-5 lol, undercard was awesome for me but not the main card, lost everyone on it cept for KONG. Anyways, i got a decent amount of cash out of it
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:54:33PM
9-2 ...not sure on points....dont feel like adding..haha

hit parlay for $28,033
Lord_Lenny
3/8/08 6:14:31PM
at one point i was 6-0, but that went to 6-5
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/8/08 6:20:51PM
so....NOW can Ken retire before i forget what it looks like for him to win a fight?
Rush
3/8/08 6:39:54PM
Looks like I did great on some fights and bombed on others. I'm not expecting much more than 40 pts for this one.

Does anyone else's fight companion work? Mine gives me the next UFN when I click companion.
juanez13
3/8/08 7:07:47PM

Posted by Rush

Looks like I did great on some fights and bombed on others. I'm not expecting much more than 40 pts for this one.

Does anyone else's fight companion work? Mine gives me the next UFN when I click companion.

i dont know what you tried or not, so my suggestion might be comletely useless, but you have to go to secondary league, than there will be fight companion for the secondary league, what i THINK you are doing is just you are clicking on the fight companion in the main page (my playground) which shows UFN.....hope it helps.
Rush
3/8/08 7:38:05PM
Thanks. I am trying to access from the secondary league and it gives me the UFN one.

It doesn't matter. The results are posted. I did as expected the usual 40 something points.

Congrats to TNunley, woodmo and hotrodttt for kicking ass.
NatedawgThaM
3/8/08 10:06:14PM
I knew it. He got destroyed by Tito 3 times pretty easily. Being good in training is totally different then fighting in real time since people were saying when he trains, he’s beats up his Frank or something like that. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great fighter, a legend, and a sure hall of famer, it’s just that time to hang the gloves up and realize your time has passed.
Naturaldisaster
3/8/08 10:10:23PM
Tom watson's knock out of Pierre was awesome but he enterence was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. I mean who in the blue hell comes out to the cage with a circus ringmaster and a man in a banana suit. I mean seriously. I thought I was gonna piss my pants when I saw that
Pages: 1 2 [3]