Cage Rage :Shammy vs Buzz (or whatever its called)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Cage Rage :Shammy vs Buzz (or whatever its called)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Mayhem13
3/8/08 3:12:47PM
that better be a joke.....

and was the Turner fight a first round stoppage?
juanez13
3/8/08 3:12:55PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

This just in from cagewarriors.com.... from the message board so i dont know how reliable it is...

My pal is back stage and apparently and has just been told that Shamrock has been attacked by some one in the hotel, has been hit over the head with a bottle and doubts he will be able to fight. wow that is bad news

If it's true... I don't know if i'm happy or not

D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 3:14:25PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Submission (strikes)

and the part about Shamrock actually is looking like it's a true story... wow
CWall33
3/8/08 3:18:43PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Mayhem13

Submission (strikes)

and the part about Shamrock actually is looking like it's a true story... wow

Wow, that's crazy. I had Shamrock as part of my parlay. I wonder how the site will score this? Just make the bet null and void?
juanez13
3/8/08 3:18:43PM
any one else notice every fight has ended in the first round!! (with the exception of santana vs johnson)..............thats insane.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 3:20:42PM
I probly jumped to conclusions after seeing that post (as alot of you wouldve done)... I wouldnt make too much of the maybe probly fake shamrock incident
Mayhem13
3/8/08 3:23:32PM
haha that is crazy though...wether it happend or not.

and how do the points go again?

5 for winner
2 for round
2 for finish
xtra 2 for exact?
is that right

never mind found it
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 3:26:59PM
your right cept for the 2pts extra
CWall33
3/8/08 3:27:13PM

Posted by Mayhem13

haha that is crazy though...wether it happend or not.

and how do the points go again?

5 for winner
2 for round
2 for finish
xtra 2 for exact?
is that right

never mind found it

That is correct. Double pts for the hot bout.
CWall33
3/8/08 3:28:43PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Why not? Have the rules changed?
CWall33
3/8/08 3:30:33PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I probly jumped to conclusions after seeing that post (as alot of you wouldve done)... I wouldnt make too much of the maybe probly fake shamrock incident

I kinda hope it is true. I already lost my parlay (thanks, Turner). I need them to cancel the Shamrock fight so I can get a refund.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 3:33:49PM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Why not? Have the rules changed?

I don't think they ever gave 2 pts extra for a perfect prediction... isin't the max 9pts for a bout? cept for the hot bout of course.

**Edit** : Well i'm feeling dumb lol, just noticed 11pts for a perfect prediction. sorry boys, my bad
hotrodttt
3/8/08 3:36:37PM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I kinda hope it is true. I already lost my parlay (thanks, Turner). I need them to cancel the Shamrock fight so I can get a refund.

If Shamrock still fights then there is really nothing that can stop him from fighting so it is still a fight that can't be cancelled.

I hit my parlay with big underdogs so I'm sure I'll be a Top Earner for this event, but I need Berry to come through for me.

D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 3:38:26PM
Ive hit my parlay also... not with big underdogs tho...hathaway phillips serati.... then i got Kong to win, so come on Tom, please for me, whoop that Guillet aaaasssss
Mayhem13
3/8/08 3:39:47PM
if Broughton and Berry come through I make some big bucks!

I already hit with Turk and Andrews
Aaronno9
3/8/08 4:09:38PM
There just been an interveiw with ken and ryan talking about ryans loss and ken looked fine, so i think the bottle incident might not of been true.
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:13:16PM
Watson vs Peirre is starting
rabbit915
3/8/08 4:17:22PM
Im 5-2 right now but i just realized i forgot to makes bets since the WVR event.
Porch28
3/8/08 4:18:10PM
1 John Phillips Jake Bostwick TKO (Strikes) 1 4:10
2 John Hathaway Marvin Arnold TKO (Strikes) 1 1:32
3 Giorgio Andrews Ryan Shamrock TKO (Doctor Stoppage - Broken Hand) 1 5:00
4 Aisling Daly Aysen Berik TKO (Strikes) 1 1:49
5 Henrique Santana Michael Johnson Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00
6 Ivan Serati Roman Webber TKO (Strikes) 1 0:48
7 Mustapha al Turk Gary Turner Submission (Strikes) 1
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 4:22:01PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR KOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!

won parlay
Aaronno9
3/8/08 4:22:03PM
watson round 1 tko. Started with an up kick
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:22:59PM
pierre takes watson down early, but watson gets back to his feet quickly...a lot of clenching pierre gets another takedown..Watson goes for an armbar...not even close.. WOW!! watson lands a huge upkick as peirre dives in and its over!!!

Watson rnd 1 TKO
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:28:59PM
damn..I somehow picked Grove to win and Broughton on the parlay...

I thought I picked Broughton for both...atleast i guess I get something either way
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 4:34:01PM

Posted by Mayhem13

I thought I picked Broughton for both...atleast i guess I get something either way

You probly did man, same thing happend for me with the phillips vs bostwick fight, had phillips in my parlay and im most certain of having picked him to win to, somehow it shows that i have bostwick
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:35:38PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Mayhem13

You probly did man, same thing happend for me with the phillips vs bostwick fight, had phillips in my parlay and im most certain of having picked him to win to, somehow it shows that i have bostwick

haha I dont know man, I know I had Grove picked and then went back and forth a few times....maybe I forgot to rechange it...oh well...I still want Broughton to win...bring in the mula! (as long as Buzz wins)
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:45:38PM
Grove lands a lot of low kicks early which are very effective...a few exchanges including 2 superman punches that land big for Grove...Grove stuns Broughton with a right, and Broughton takes it to the ground for the remainder of the round (35 sec.)
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/8/08 4:47:13PM
Wow I had no idea how much of a dumbass Grove is... Fight aint over but win or lose... really really dumb game plan... and alot of problems with the standup defence.
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:51:49PM
a bunch of little exchanges...both landing a few solid shots..clenching...ref seperates the fighters...Grove seems to be gassing...and Broughton is winning the exchanges..Big shot from Broughton hurts Grove..they clench..Broughton lands a few more big shots to close out the round
Mayhem13
3/8/08 4:58:39PM
Broughton goes for a standing Giullitine, but ends up on his back, with Grove landing some decent GnP...ref stands them up...Broughton hurts Grove...fighters clench...they are seperated...fighters clench again....Broughton is landing some GnP...doesnt look good for Grove.....Grove gets a takedown...fighters are stood up...Grove backs away and they end up clenching...end of fight..

very close to call...but I'd say Broughton 29-28
Mayhem13
3/8/08 5:00:17PM
Broughton wins by Majority Decision
Pages: 1 [2] 3