Cage Rage To Hold First Female MMA Fight Since '04

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cage Rage To Hold First Female MMA Fight Since '04
DCRage
1/13/08 9:38:29AM
The UK-based Cage Rage promotion has announced Aisling Daley vs. Aysen Berik for it's March 8 event in London, which will be the first women's MMA fight the promotion has hosted since February 2004.

Article
GraMMA
1/13/08 1:54:18PM
Womens mma is every bit as exciting as the men and glad to see Elite XC and their affiliates showcasing some of these talented and tough gals.
Daddyprimetime
1/13/08 7:39:44PM
I've got nothing against womens MMA, but I just have a hard time getting excited about it. I've seen some good female fights but just not enough to keep me coming back.
Underhook
1/13/08 9:21:44PM

Posted by GraMMA

Womens mma is every bit as exciting as the men and glad to see Elite XC and their affiliates showcasing some of these talented and tough gals.

it is just as exciting almost more exciting because its half naked girls instead, not always hot but whoever dosnt like to watch girls roll around is stuck in the closet or a close-minded dude(s) that wants to keep girls "in there place", classic sexism at play
jae_1833
1/13/08 11:57:16PM
My only prob with women's MMA is that there doesn't SEEM to be enough fighters, I have never see them fight on a regular basis, and even then I can't even state who is in which weight class yet because they are spread out in all the other orgs than the UFC. If Dana was smart he would start implementing female weight classes, maybe give it a chance in WEC, and if it takes off then bring it to the big show.