Cage rage 24 : feel the pain live result ( spoiler )

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Cage rage 24 : feel the pain live result ( spoiler )
tuvok500
12/1/07 1:39:38PM
i will uptade the post as soon as i can after each fights !!

Murilo "Ninja" Rua vs Xavier "Professor X" Foupa-Pokam = RESULT Ninja rd 2 sub

Drew Fickett vs Mark "The Wizard" Weir = RESULT Fickett rd 1 sub

Marios Zaromski vs Ross Pointon = RESULT Zaromski rd 2 tko ( cut doctor stopage )

Tom "Kong" Watson vs Mark Epstein = RESULT Epstein split decision ( HOT BOUT )

Neil Grove vs Robert Berry = RESULT Grove rd 1 tko ( well, i think because Berry was unable to comeback for the second rd )

Lee Hasdell vs Ivan Serati = RESULT Serati rd 2 sub

Abdul Mohamed vs Robbie Olivier = RESULT Mohamed majority decision .

Robert Paczkow vs James McSweeney = RESULT Paczkow rd 1 sub

Paul Cahoon vs Elvis "The King of Rock n Rumble" Sinosic = RESULT Cahoon rd 1 ko

Ronnie Mann vs Jordan Miller = RESULT Mann rd 1 sub

George "Triplex" Castro vs Mark Buchanan = RESULT Buchanan rd 2 tko
Aaronno9
12/1/07 2:40:19PM
is anybody actually watching this? berry just beat grove up for the best part of the 1st round, then he was to tired to come back out! groves lucky to get the win. What does that go down as in terms of the picks?
tuvok500
12/1/07 2:41:42PM

Posted by Aaronno9

is anybody actually watching this? berry just beat grove up for the best part of the 1st round, then he was to tired to come back out! groves lucky to get the win. What does that go down as in terms of the picks?

Yeah, i am watching it live !!

it's should be Grove rd 1 tko

gspgnp
12/1/07 2:52:44PM
Mann R1 triangle. The live play by play is on the fight network website
DCRage
12/1/07 2:57:34PM
ProElite.com is also showing it live, but they're doing it as a PPV. It's something like $12.95 or $25 if you also buy 2 other events coming up next week (a 3 for 2 package).
Tombsuprat
12/1/07 3:13:32PM
Watson enters with the best intro in MMA history,

Song is the theme from Disney's Beauty and the Beast while wearing a dress, gorilla mask and curly blonde wig..
Violentcuv
12/1/07 3:20:55PM

Posted by Tombsuprat

Song is the theme from Disney's Beauty and the Beast while wearing a dress, gorilla mask and curly blonde wig..

HAHA
Can't wait to see some pics of that or better yet a video clip of that in the days to come..
gspgnp
12/1/07 3:29:42PM

Posted by Tombsuprat

Yes.
You gotta be a seriously confident man to enter into a fight with an intro like that. Classic! That's Genki-esk. I can't wait to see a video of that.
Violentcuv
12/1/07 3:46:41PM

Posted by Tombsuprat

And Watson looses after an entrance like that. truely disappointing
Mayhem13
12/1/07 4:39:29PM
what was the "hot bout" for this event
tuvok500
12/1/07 4:40:27PM

Posted by Mayhem13

what was the "hot bout" for this event

hot bout !!

Tom "Kong" Watson vs Mark Epstein = RESULT Epstein split decision
Mayhem13
12/1/07 4:46:30PM
haha damn that figures I have 4 so far exactly right, two that are 2/3 of the way right...and missed 3 fights ....that being one of them
DCRage
12/1/07 4:55:23PM
Doing pretty good overall, 6-2 with 2 fights left. and I've got 4 exactly right so far. Now I just need Cahoon to beat SInosic for my big wager. I was gonna put it on Xavier but I figured Cahoon had a better chance at winning.
tberg420
12/1/07 4:56:31PM
When did it change from the Ross Pointon fight? Meaning the hot bout of course!
Tombsuprat
12/1/07 5:08:53PM
i got 58 pts so far with 2 fights remaining and i think Watson shoulda won that fight as I had him by UD
Mayhem13
12/1/07 5:14:52PM

Posted by Tombsuprat

i got 58 pts so far with 2 fights remaining and i think Watson shoulda won that fight as I had him by UD

haha so do I

I just need Xavier to pull off the upset and Sinisoc to win as well...and I am in for a nice event

crap...there goes the Sinosic fight.....
tuvok500
12/1/07 5:17:22PM

Posted by DCRage

Doing pretty good overall, 6-2 with 2 fights left. and I've got 4 exactly right so far. Now I just need Cahoon to beat SInosic for my big wager. I was gonna put it on Xavier but I figured Cahoon had a better chance at winning.

you won your bet on Cahoon man !!

Cahoon rd 1 ko lol

Tombsuprat
12/1/07 5:19:24PM
Well I had Cahoon 2nd rd KO but i'll take the 1500 he won me and the 9 pts
DCRage
12/1/07 5:21:48PM

Paul Cahoon vs Elvis "The King of Rock n Rumble" Sinosic = RESULT Cahoon rd 1 ko

CHA-CHING! That makes me $12,500 richer. In just 21 seconds of work...seriously, why would over 80% pick a guy with a losing record who lost to Bisping last time out? I just don't get that, but that's me.
Mayhem13
12/1/07 5:22:05PM
I really need Xavier to pull out a win for me, I'd get over 15k if he does..........but I dunno....my first instinct was Ninja was gonna win this..and I changed my mind at the last minute
backalley101
12/1/07 5:43:25PM
Does anybody have a link or how 2 watch . Thank you
DCRage
12/1/07 5:53:17PM
ProElite.com was streaming it live as a PPV, I think it was $13-15 for today or $25 for today and 2 other live events next week.

Went 7-3 on my picks, wasn't able to pick the one fight that was a late addition to the card. Very good overall although I was wrong on the Hot Event-I think I have yet to be right on one of those.
tuvok500
12/1/07 5:55:37PM
it is over thank you !!

final result : Ninja rd 2 sub ( rear naked choke )

82 pts for me even if i picked professor x to win , so not to bad !!

Tombsuprat
12/1/07 5:57:32PM
74 pts for me i think
tap_or_snap
12/1/07 5:58:35PM
Nice job tuvok, much appreciated mate.
fedorwins1
12/1/07 7:03:26PM
Holy crap I did really bad on this card
Rush
12/1/07 7:54:14PM

Posted by fedorwins1

I did ok. I got 65 pts. Considering I got 0 on the main event, and 0 on the hot bout, and 0 on the Sinosic fight I think I picked fairly well. I got perfect on almost everything else and got an underdog bonus too. Did anyone get to pick all 11 fights? I only got 10.

And it almost never ceases to fail, on nearly every fight that I pick the winner incorrectly, I get the round and method correct.
tuvok500
12/1/07 8:14:08PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by fedorwins1

I did ok. I got 65 pts. Considering I got 0 on the main event, and 0 on the hot bout, and 0 on the Sinosic fight I think I picked fairly well. I got perfect on almost everything else and got an underdog bonus too. Did anyone get to pick all 11 fights? I only got 10.

And it almost never ceases to fail, on nearly every fight that I pick the winner incorrectly, I get the round and method correct.

i picked 11 fight but it was useless because i picked the wrong guy for the 11th fight.

anyways, i am moving up slowly, i am now 22th in the pts ranking with my 82 pts of today.
i lost some pts by picking professor x to win the fight but anyways !!

DCRage
12/1/07 8:44:11PM
Only 64 points for me because of a SQUADOOSH on the hot event, but my 4th place in earnings now has me up to 7th overall so far. Now I have to start re-thinking my strategy: Keep going all or nothing now or make smaller bets to try and be there at the end?