Buying MMA Shirts off the Internet

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Buying MMA Shirts off the Internet
Jshep714
11/27/08 5:41:27PM
I am completely new to buying MMA t-shirts from the internet and was just wondering where some of you guys prefer going to buy them. What are some sites i should avoid also.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
mrsmiley
11/27/08 5:56:44PM
Well from my experince I call tell you most places are pretty legit to buy from.
The only place I have had an issue with is budovideos.com
I love the place,but they shorted me on the last order I put in with them.
I was missing a T-Shirt,and a big assortment of Decals for my truck.
When I contacted them no one responded,and I ended up paying about 30 dollars worth of stuff I never got.
DCRage
11/27/08 6:54:59PM
Although I haven't bought any shirts from them yet, my experience buying other stuff from ufc.com, if you ever go there, was very good. You almost certainly could get better prices elsewhere though, but it's something to keep in mind as a last resort, although they are doing a limited-time special where if you buy at least $100 of stuff, you'll get a FREE copy of the "Liddell Vs. Couture: The Trilogy" DVD box set that features the 3 Liddell vs. Couture headlined events.
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/27/08 9:35:59PM
Hitman Fight Gear is offering free shipping right now. I'm about to buy my Wanderlei Silva shirt from them.
bigbubbano23
11/27/08 9:38:03PM
combatsports,titlemma
Bowen50
11/27/08 11:12:02PM
i usually buy from MMA Warehouse or directly from the brands web site.
Sledge23
11/27/08 11:38:14PM
ive had recent trouble at Tapout.com
I would do all of the steps of ordering but as soon as i got to the end it wouldnt let me purchase. i dont know.
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/28/08 12:09:07AM

Posted by Sledge23

ive had recent trouble at Tapout.com
I would do all of the steps of ordering but as soon as i got to the end it wouldnt let me purchase. i dont know.

me 2, whats up with that??? Now i refuse to buy any TapouT at all. I think TapouT is overpriced anyway.
kopower
11/28/08 2:15:10AM
Title MMA and Ebay. I've actually purchased quite a few affliction and xtreme couture shirts brand new on ebay for a lot less than many of the stores.