Would you buy this?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Would you buy this?
EEKS
8/1/07 5:53:07AM
Trapt1nw0nder
8/1/07 6:49:10AM
I'm not even gonna click on that...
Stickan
8/1/07 7:04:01AM
To answer your question probably not since I've been a fan for a while now and like to think that I know the basics of MMA. It looks like a great product though for newcomers to this sport.
Aether
8/1/07 9:37:54AM
I doubt there's anything in there that a well-informed fan wouldn't already know, I wouldn't bother. Just go take some actual training if you want to learn more.
postman
8/1/07 12:07:42PM
nothing beat getting punched in the face or that first time someone gets you in a rear naked choke, to make you appricate the sport that much more.
casey64
8/1/07 12:16:39PM
Good night I would be embarrased to buy that.
Violentcuv
8/1/07 12:32:37PM
It would be nice to have to add to your collection of UFC memoriablia.

Plus when you have people over to watch a fight and they say some really dumb comments you can throw the book at them and tell them to shut up!!!
wilwith1l
8/1/07 2:42:11PM
I'd rather read that than any Harry Potter trash....
Ydoc
8/1/07 3:33:52PM

Posted by Violentcuv

It would be nice to have to add to your collection of UFC memoriablia.

Plus when you have people over to watch a fight and they say some really dumb comments you can throw the book at them and tell them to shut up!!!

That's a good idea... that's better than having someone over who just asks stupid questions during the fight.
Rush
8/1/07 5:36:47PM
Just an amusing little anecdote, but I know this girl that (with her first boyfriend) got an idiot's guide to sex. Apparently, she now has the most amazing sex and is able to orgasm every time (for those that don't know, women rarely experience regular orgasms).

So don't be quick to judge the Idiot's guide to anything.
Mastodon2
8/1/07 7:17:34PM

Posted by Rush

for those that don't know, women rarely experience regular orgasms

Maybe you have difficulties satisfying women, but don't tar us all with your brush!
peachfuzzz1305
8/1/07 10:36:12PM
Yeah it will be awesome

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rush
8/2/07 10:47:51AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Maybe you have difficulties satisfying women, but don't tar us all with your brush!

I figured someone would come in here and say that..... lies all lies I tell you!!!!!