Butterbean vs. Tank

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Butterbean vs. Tank
Next Page »
aceprone
2/11/07 3:35:15PM
I know this fight won't happen in the UFC or Pride (maybe Pride), but Cage Rage should make this fight happen! The best 3 minutes ever!
Svartorm
2/11/07 5:02:59PM
3 minutes? You must be counting the walk down to the ring or something. It'll be a great 15 seconds at most.
jocksmall
2/11/07 5:45:16PM
tank has been worse in each fight so i believe the trend would continue
Trapt1nw0nder
2/11/07 11:50:54PM
Butterbean KO first 2 mins
mrsumo
2/11/07 11:56:11PM
Tank is my hero from back in the day, but I wish he would have retired long ago. What would make this fight really great is if they had to spring from the locker room to the ring. See who's been working on their cardio.
Svartorm
2/12/07 12:12:55AM
They'd probably both die before they made it to the ring.
ButterBalls
2/12/07 12:22:39AM
Bean by brutal first round KO
hippysmacker
2/12/07 2:04:09AM
This is the only freak-show fight i would pay to see. I say 2 minutes, and have no Idea who would win. If anybody could KO Butterbean , it would be tank. However, I hate to use the word's Butterbean and skilled in the same sentence, but he's still a more skilled boxer than Tank.
crimethinc
2/12/07 4:16:11AM
I predict the winner:

Butterbean
via
Cardiac Arrest
time
Two Days Prior to Fight.
jmoooooo
2/12/07 12:18:29PM
butterbean if it stays standing.........if tank can knock him to the ground then tank with his "600 pound jackhammers"...(still dont know if he could render poor butterbean unconcious, but they would stop the fight due to strikes at least)
hippysmacker
2/16/07 5:35:46AM
The UFC should put this on the UK card. Butterbean has been fighting in Cage rage a lot, and is recognizable there somewhat now. Tank is Tank. Anyway, It's my one freak show fight I want to see. If the UFC won't do it, maybe cage rage would.
EEKS
2/17/07 10:42:31AM
Damn right, someone should make this happen, i still think Bean takes it and KO'S Tank
richieb19
2/17/07 2:28:56PM

Posted by hippysmacker

This is the only freak-show fight i would pay to see. I say 2 minutes, and have no Idea who would win. If anybody could KO Butterbean , it would be tank. However, I hate to use the word's Butterbean and skilled in the same sentence, but he's still a more skilled boxer than Tank.

BB is a very talented boxer, but his grappling is horrid...
ryderstrong69
3/24/07 9:38:45AM
id love this fight to happen, it would be a brawl
hippysmacker
3/26/07 2:44:41AM
Butterbeans fighting Zulu now. If he Ko's him , maybe that will spurTank to come fight him
migo
3/26/07 3:28:15AM

Posted by richieb19

Posted by hippysmacker

BB is a very talented boxer, but his grappling is horrid...

Well, yes. But he does have wins by submission that are more impressive than Tank's.
ffforgottenx
4/9/07 2:38:21PM
taken from here

K-1 HERO'S / ELITE XC: JUNE 2, 2007 ON PPV & SHOWTIME
venue: L.A. Coliseum in Los Angeles, California

Will air on Showtime from 9:00 PM Eastern Time to 10:00 PM Eastern Time (free for Showtime subscribers):
-Jake Shields (#7 Welterweight in the World)* vs. TBA
-Gina Carano vs. TBA
-Antonio Silva vs. TBA

Will air on pay-per-view from 10:00 PM Eastern Time to 1:00 AM Eastern Time:
-Brock Lesnar vs. Hong-Man Choi
-Royce Gracie vs. TBA
-Johnnie Morton vs. TBA
-David "Tank" Abbott vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

keith-hackney1
4/9/07 5:00:39PM

Posted by butterballs

I RETRACT MY THOUGHTS ON THE BEAN, HE DONE WELL TO GET A SUBMISSION WIN ON ZULU. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE BEAN FIGHT BOB SAPP IN CAGE RAGE, AND I HAVE A FEELING IT COULD HAPPEN, EVEN THIS YEAR.
Bigsexydaddy
4/9/07 7:58:40PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

taken from here

K-1 HERO'S / ELITE XC: JUNE 2, 2007 ON PPV & SHOWTIME
venue: L.A. Coliseum in Los Angeles, California

Will air on Showtime from 9:00 PM Eastern Time to 10:00 PM Eastern Time (free for Showtime subscribers):
-Jake Shields (#7 Welterweight in the World)* vs. TBA
-Gina Carano vs. TBA
-Antonio Silva vs. TBA

Will air on pay-per-view from 10:00 PM Eastern Time to 1:00 AM Eastern Time:
-Brock Lesnar vs. Hong-Man Choi
-Royce Gracie vs. TBA
-Johnnie Morton vs. TBA
-David "Tank" Abbott vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

If it actually happens, I'll be jacked to see it. Bean by 1st minute KO.
jdubs
4/9/07 11:03:53PM
I would rather see the bean and hunt go at it. Given that hunt does not try to take him down for submision
ButterBalls
4/9/07 11:56:36PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by butterballs

I RETRACT MY THOUGHTS ON THE BEAN, HE DONE WELL TO GET A SUBMISSION WIN ON ZULU. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE BEAN FIGHT BOB SAPP IN CAGE RAGE, AND I HAVE A FEELING IT COULD HAPPEN, EVEN THIS YEAR.

I appreciate it Keith
hippysmacker
4/10/07 6:07:42AM
I gotta see this
hook_tothe_body
4/10/07 1:47:10PM
Tank would get KO'ed. Easy. Unless Butterbean brawled it out. But he won't, he's a great boxer.
PW
4/15/07 10:30:44AM

Posted by jdubs

I would rather see the bean and hunt go at it. Given that hunt does not try to take him down for submision

This is probably the number one super heavyweight fight I want to see. I'm really hoping the super heavyweight GP happens this year.
hippysmacker
4/15/07 8:21:00PM

Posted by PW

Posted by jdubs

This is probably the number one super heavyweight fight I want to see. I'm really hoping the super heavyweight GP happens this year.

This actually the only Superheavyweight fight I want to see
ButterBalls
4/15/07 10:54:44PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by PW

Posted by jdubs

This actually the only Superheavyweight fight I want to see

dont lie, you were stoked about Bean/Zulu and you know it.
Svartorm
4/15/07 11:28:56PM
You KNOW I was! Of course, they were too busy showing Takada vs. Rickson Gracie to bother sticking a two minute fight in there.
ButterBalls
4/15/07 11:58:33PM

Posted by Svartorm

You KNOW I was! Of course, they were too busy showing Takada vs. Rickson Gracie to bother sticking a two minute fight in there.

tell me about it. I really wanted to listen to Coleman and Randleman blab with Trigg for an hour and a half too, highlight of my night
LoSt
4/16/07 5:23:33PM
Some of those fights would actually be interesting, for how massively obese he is bean is actually a great boxer Im pretty sure hunt would ktfo him though...
aceprone
4/17/07 2:56:41AM
I forgot I started this post, so many moons ago. But I guess the mma gods are shinning on us and want to see this fight happen and it seems it will happen on the K1 US fight card according to mmaweekly.

THANK YOU MMA GODS!
Pages: [1] 2