How would you do against Butterbean?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How would you do against Butterbean?
Rush
1/13/08 11:45:59AM
Jackass was on the TV the other night and noticed this little clip. Man, I'm not sure what I would want to do, hook electrodes up to my scrotum or fight butterbean.

Butterbean vs. Knoxville in the video section
kevietre
1/13/08 11:58:55AM
kevietre would get KTFO by butterbean as everyone else on this site would
ohiostate1016
1/13/08 11:59:17AM
I think that I could take Butterbean down with a double, and then I could get him in an armbar
Djbb
1/13/08 12:27:45PM
I'd **** butterbean up just swing my keyboard at his egg shaped head
Boo_Radley21
1/13/08 12:58:23PM
I'd fight him for money I think but I would do worse than even Knoxville did.
Svartorm
1/13/08 1:40:17PM
I'd work leg kicks and pray I didn't get hit, which is about the best you can hope to do.
ButterBalls
1/13/08 4:19:01PM
I'd attempt to distract him with a rack of ribs and atomic legdrop him, hoping for the win.
Kracker_Jap
1/13/08 4:27:18PM
I would throw a BIGMAC in the ring and then give him the Dreaded Taint Smash
jiujitsufreak74
1/13/08 4:56:04PM
well i weigh as much as genki sudo so maybe...nah i'm only playing, i would probably use my speed as much as possible and when that doesn't work i would continuously kick him in the nuts...and when that doesn't work i would just cover up and wait for the KO and say high to the birdies before hand.
Pookie
1/13/08 5:45:44PM
Uppercut him in the gooch. If hes not down after that then he deserves to kill me.
StevenSeagal
1/13/08 7:47:52PM
leg kicks leg kicks leg kicks. stay out of his range and chop him down
jomatty
1/13/08 8:37:58PM
id start out with leg kicks and finish flat on by back, being revived and wondering wtf just happened...
hippysmacker
1/13/08 8:46:40PM
I would just tackle butterbean, I still weigh about 270, and I'm strong. I have little doubt I could get the take down in a grappling match. If he caught me coming in , he wins. If not I am pretty sure I would.
iwannabesedated
1/13/08 8:59:03PM
First off Id load myself up with paperclips and gum bands.Once the bell rings id do my best to launch the paperclip out of the gum band and hit him in the eye Total Mcguyver style.Then I'd have my corner man throw banana peels over the mat so hopefully in a blinded state from the paperclip he would slip and fall and then id run across the ring Hogan style and drop the ol atomic leg drop on his head...But to cap it all off id climb the ropes or on top of the cage depending on if it was ring or cage and.....Yell OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAH and drop and flying elbow right on his face and then id go to the bar get a drink and hit on your girlfriend.
candynuts
1/13/08 9:57:44PM
I would probably try a dropkick and once I land on the ground I would just pretend I hurt my leg or something and immediately tap out without getting hit.
SmileR
1/14/08 8:42:53AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

First off Id load myself up with paperclips and gum bands.Once the bell rings id do my best to launch the paperclip out of the gum band and hit him in the eye Total Mcguyver style.Then I'd have my corner man throw banana peels over the mat so hopefully in a blinded state from the paperclip he would slip and fall and then id run across the ring Hogan style and drop the ol atomic leg drop on his head...But to cap it all off id climb the ropes or on top of the cage depending on if it was ring or cage and.....Yell OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAH and drop and flying elbow right on his face and then id go to the bar get a drink and hit on your girlfriend.

Haha dam you beat me to it
madmarck
1/14/08 1:48:14PM
Firstly i would run out and dropkick him. Cop a feel mid air. Then swing into a flying armbar all in one move. I would however need Minowa and Moon Wolf in my corner.
LayinFrame
1/14/08 5:24:07PM
I would Lose. I would only fight him for money, and i would still lose. so pay me $500 and ill let him knock me out.
cowcatcher
1/14/08 5:32:52PM
knoxville exposed his weak chin, and he has the reach of a tyrannosaurus so im sure id handle him easily.