any Busta Rhymes fans?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » any Busta Rhymes fans?
papercut
8/21/11 3:46:56AM
I'm trying to find to put together a playlist of Busta Rhymes and would like suggestions on which songs of his I should use. any suggestions will result in
Pookie
8/21/11 3:52:46AM
Are you looking for mainly busta rhymes songs where it's just him, or would collaboration's work as well? The guy has been on a million of other people's tracks.

papercut
8/21/11 3:57:12AM
anything will work. I've got a few collabs already but anything will work.
pmoney
8/21/11 4:36:26AM
Dude I remember Busta from way back. Woo Haa and Gimme some more (sic?). Break ya neck. I'd wikipedia his catalog, because it is extensive and mostly golden.
Drudinh
8/21/11 7:21:36AM

Posted by pmoney

Dude I remember Busta from way back. Woo Haa and Gimme some more (sic?). Break ya neck. I'd wikipedia his catalog, because it is extensive and mostly golden.

Oh man thatbrought back some memories. Those two songs really pissed of my dad when I use to blast them. My dad is a short old school asian man that would mimic the rap to prove it was silly. "whsishishs gimme some more... whshshsihsh.. gimme some more" oh it just made me enjoy the songs even more.
kingsmasher
8/21/11 10:54:17AM
My fav song from him is Wheres Your Money with ODB...his lyrics there and the beat are effin sick....
kopower
8/21/11 11:17:21AM
Worldwide Choppers with Techn9ne. Busta kills it

Whoo Ha
I'll Hurt You ft Eminem
Hail Mary ft. Eminem
No Love freestyle
Break Ya Neck
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
Fire
Dangerous
Turn It Up
Respect My Conglomerate
Oh Obie Trice ft. Busta Rhymes
Extinction Level Event
This Means War
Iz They Wildin Us & Gettin Rowdy Wit Us
Twenty20Dollars
8/21/11 11:34:22AM
He shares the same birthday as me, but not much of a fan of his music or movies.
papercut
8/21/11 3:07:32PM

Posted by kopower

Worldwide Choppers with Techn9ne. Busta kills it

Whoo Ha
I'll Hurt You ft Eminem
Hail Mary ft. Eminem
No Love freestyle
Break Ya Neck
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
Fire
Dangerous
Turn It Up
Respect My Conglomerate
Oh Obie Trice ft. Busta Rhymes
Extinction Level Event
This Means War
Iz They Wildin Us & Gettin Rowdy Wit Us

you will receive props as soon as I spread my props seed around enough.

also I think everyone on the track worldwide choppers killed it. when that song first dropped as a single from tech's "All 6's and 7's" it was the only song I listened to for 2 days straight.
kopower
8/21/11 11:16:26PM
No problem. Yeah, I did the same thing when I first heard the song.

I also like
Its a party
Keep it movin
MaxOne
8/26/11 5:25:02PM
just make sure to include some leaders of the new school and of course Scenario remix.