BURNS AND RUMBLE

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » BURNS AND RUMBLE
Drudinh
12/4/08 4:36:33AM
I think Rumble kills Burns this time. The guy will come at him hard and I am willing to bet my AV. I would be willing to keep this new avatar if I loose the whole year of 09. Anyone want in they would only have to sport the avatar I come up with for only a month. The fact they even gave burns the win was pretty upsetting to me but is made up for with this second fight. I don't care what the av is as long as the mods allow it. Anyone down' let me knows.
Pookie
12/4/08 5:11:46AM

Posted by Drudinh

I think Rumble kills Burns this time. The guy will come at him hard and I am willing to bet my AV. I would be willing to keep this new avatar if I loose the whole year of 09. Anyone want in they would only have to sport the avatar I come up with for only a month. The fact they even gave burns the win was pretty upsetting to me but is made up for with this second fight. I don't care what the av is as long as the mods allow it. Anyone down' let me knows.

Ill take this bet if Rumble has to stop him for you to win.
DCRage
12/4/08 6:28:48AM

Posted by Drudinh

On the av bets-basically anything that is not gay, objectionable, or otherwise against the forum rules is fine as long as both parties involved agree to it and uphold their ends of the bargain. If you're not sure, PM a mod and we'll clarify it for you.
Drudinh
12/4/08 6:48:45AM
I'd be confident of the stop but think that giving the month to year spread covers me. So I'm gonna say a win is a win on either side.
seanfu
12/4/08 4:15:31PM
I hate Burnes and hope breaks both his legs and sprains both testicles in this fight, BUT, remember in the last fight Rumble was obviously the real winner on the cards. Granted that Rumble looked like he was exhausted. Burnes has a good chance to get a real 3ed round finish on Johnson.

I don't beleive he will, but Anthony Johnson is a Roy Jones like fighter. No matter how hard you train your cardio, if you're so explosive with everything you use you're going to be very exciting but also very tired. If it gets to the third Rumble will be ready to go.
Drudinh
12/5/08 5:32:54AM
I guess no takers means all around agreement for the win on rumbles behalf...
State_Champ
12/5/08 10:11:02AM
I am still absolutely in awe that Rumble didn't win that last fight with Burns.
Drudinh
12/5/08 1:53:50PM

Posted by State_Champ

I am still absolutely in awe that Rumble didn't win that last fight with Burns.

It should have been at least a no contest due to the eye poke. The dude was warned multiple times on strinking open handed. Because it is a blemish on rumbles record and gives burns an little prop