burkman vs karo

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » burkman vs karo
cowcatcher
3/29/07 11:41:40AM
message from Burkman on myspace..................

I signed the fight today, me and Karo Parysian May 26th at Mandalay Bay in Vegas. Tickets go on sale monday!
Thanks for the support and messages!
JBurk
"peoples warrior"

*My new website is gonna be up April 26th if not sooner. Everyone who has been askin about shirts, poster, ect... you'll be able to get em soon!

should be a really good fight burkman has impressed, but im a huge fan of karo
tepid55
3/29/07 11:52:04AM
Karo should win this fight.
pv3Hpv3p
3/29/07 11:53:31AM
Karo's one of my favorites as well... He's got a great style, and I love watching him use that slick-ass judo he's got...

I think this has the makings of being a great fight... I'm gonna pull for Karo thought
ffforgottenx
3/29/07 11:53:51AM
ill take karo on this one.. burkman's three losses are by submission to jon fitch, jeremy horn, and matt horwich.. all of whom have great ground games, as does karo.. i see this fight going alot like karo vs fickett, because burkman and fickett are both strong wrestlers.. it will be a hell of a fight, but i think that karo will be able to finish burkman.. i think josh is just outclassed in this one.. im calling karo by late second round submission
randyleprechaun
3/29/07 11:54:34AM
Yeah Burkman seems tailor made for Karo! Should make for a great fight!
Trapt1nw0nder
3/29/07 12:26:02PM
Karo should work on his conditioning a little more,and if he losses this fight it will come down to that......Josh working with Team Punishment will sure be in tip top shape,and could possibly go for a similar gameplan as diego made,and push the pace of the fight and tire him out....

thats the only way i see him losing....by Split decision

this fight is too close to really call for me,they are both great at what they do
Lay_N_Pray
3/29/07 1:36:58PM
Josh is not at Diegos level though. Diego is much more physical and fights at rapid pace. Karo I thought handled Diego extremely well and lost in a war but put on a great performance.

The Heat will be in full force and Ju-dominate Burkman
Pyrenus
3/29/07 1:47:02PM
I like both these guys and they should put on a great show.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/29/07 2:48:15PM

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

Josh is not at Diegos level though. Diego is much more physical and fights at rapid pace. Karo I thought handled Diego extremely well and lost in a war but put on a great performance.

The Heat will be in full force and Ju-dominate Burkman

i pretty sure this wont be a dominate fight for either one....either you're underrating Burkman or overrating Karo...
hathcock32
3/29/07 3:33:32PM
I like Burkman in this fight, really excited to watch the fight. Karos fights are usally always entertaining, fast paced. I agree it will be a lot like the Fickett Karo match, but i think Burkman will finish him before the bell.
Lay_N_Pray
3/29/07 4:02:51PM
I didn't mean to sound like it was going to be domination, I think it will be a war much like the Sanchez/Karo fight was...

But since I have a soft spot for The Heat I was just throwing out a little WAR Karo line.
MMA
3/29/07 4:37:43PM
Fitch got screwed, again. Fitch already choked out Burkman and called out Parisyan but what does the UFC do? They give Burkman a chance at beating Parisyan first.

Man, there is no justice. I hate Joe Silva sometimes.
ffforgottenx
3/29/07 5:37:49PM

Posted by MMA

Fitch got screwed, again. Fitch already choked out Burkman and called out Parisyan but what does the UFC do? They give Burkman a chance at beating Parisyan first.

Man, there is no justice. I hate Joe Silva sometimes.

I think Fitch could write a book about how many times he's been screwed over
hopefully his time is coming soon
keith-hackney1
3/29/07 5:55:23PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I signed the fight today, me and Karo Parysian May 26th at Mandalay Bay in Vegas. Tickets go on sale monday!
JBurk
"peoples warrior"

*My new website is gonna be up April 26th if not sooner. Everyone who has been askin about shirts, poster, ect... you'll be able to get em soon!

Burkman has been training all year for the fight call, Parisian hasn't impressed me since he came back on the scene, I like burkman in this one. Redemption time for the peoples warrior.

cowcatcher
3/29/07 6:06:38PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by cowcatcher

JBurk
"peoples warrior"

Burkman has been training all year for the fight call, Parisian hasn't impressed me since he came back on the scene, I like burkman in this one. Redemption time for the peoples warrior.

karo didnt impress you when he fought sanchez??? IMO that was the UFC fight of the year last year
Stickan
3/29/07 6:21:24PM
Wow what a great match-up. Both are very skilled and I don't want any of them to lose. I hope it's gonna turn out to be the war I expect it to be, then I don't care who wins.
kerazzle
3/29/07 6:28:42PM
Karo will win this one.