Who should Burkman fight at UFC 77?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who should Burkman fight at UFC 77?
Taylor8766
8/8/07 5:52:39PM
Who do you think Josh Burkman should fight at UFC 77, for me I think that he should fight Tamdan Mccory, Marcus Davis or Forrest Petz
pv3Hpv3p
8/8/07 5:54:43PM
I like the sounds of Davis... Although, I don't think the fight would go in Burkmans favor... I just like to watch Marcus Davis fight
Twenty20Dollars
8/8/07 6:03:56PM
that depends on if davis wins his next fight.

How about Tony Desouza, Roan Carneiro, Drew Fickett, Anthony Johnson
juanez13
8/8/07 6:07:04PM

anthony johnson........
pv3Hpv3p
8/8/07 6:07:41PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

that's true... Although it might fit, if they both come off a loss...

I would assume that Anthony Johnson is itching to get back in there, i like that choice...
the-james
8/8/07 6:49:27PM
Anthoney Johnson or Roan Carneiro seem like the right fit to fight Burkman around that time, Davis would be a fight i woulds like to see but he is fighting at ufc 75 and doubt hed be ready to fight in a month so the two listed above or a newcomer will most likely be his opponet. I feel that Roan and Johnson would both be able to beat Johnson which is what i want to see because i really dont like him.
the-james
8/8/07 6:50:49PM
By the way has it been announced he is fighting at ufc 77?
Twenty20Dollars
8/8/07 8:39:35PM
yes it has

Burkman Vs Carneiro would be a good match both are very strong and good submissions. that fight could go either way on paper. Shit I hope they make it happen.
the-james
8/8/07 11:24:42PM

yes it has

Burkman Vs Carneiro would be a good match both are very strong and good submissions. that fight could go either way on paper. Shit I hope they make it happen.

I would love for this matchup to happen aswell but i feel that Roan would be able to pull of a victory in this because hois jiujitsu is on a different level Burkmans, i see him submitting him late in the match with Burkman looking good early but gassing out like he normally does and getting caught,
kevietre
8/8/07 11:25:02PM

Burkman already destroyed Fickett. It would be pointless to repeat but then again the UFC does make some pointless matchups.
TOMMYAYO05
8/9/07 1:01:14AM
I like Burkman and Fickett
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/07 1:19:32AM
my bad i forgot that drew and josh fought.

But my pick is Roan vs Josh. I think Roan could take it. but so could josh.
KYGUY07
8/9/07 3:54:55AM
fickett
Taylor8766
8/9/07 11:23:15AM
I think Davis fighting Burkman would be a good fight.
komodo20
8/9/07 2:21:54PM
I think Marcus Davis or Fickett that will be a really good fight to see
MoJoy
8/9/07 3:00:20PM
Who wants to see Josh Burkman? There are so many betterweltweights. I don't think he's really a top 15 type? Do you?
chickmagnet
8/9/07 9:30:25PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I like the sounds of Davis... Although, I don't think the fight would go in Burkmans favor... I just like to watch Marcus Davis fight

Anthony Johnson would be a good matchup........he destroyed Chad Reiner
in 13 seconds...........Burkman went the distance with Reiner...........it would be an interesting fight(Johnson vs.Burkman)