how do you build you build your muscles fast.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » how do you build you build your muscles fast.
casey64
7/16/07 5:41:28PM
I want to build my muscles fast.
KillaMed87
7/16/07 6:02:09PM
go to bodybuilding.com and read, it all depends...pretty much lift alot and eat alot.
Twenty20Dollars
7/16/07 6:04:42PM
steriods hahaha just kidding.

Eat good clean food. to get that fat out. Work out. and get some supplements from xyience.
KillaMed87
7/16/07 6:52:42PM
i took NOX CG3, was ok, not worth the money. You should just stick to a mutli vitamin, protein, and a creatine. IMO CL makes the best supps. white flood and green mag
TOMMYAYO05
7/16/07 8:51:53PM

Eat good clean food. to get that fat out. Work out. and get some supplements from xyience

xyience is so overrated!!!just lift about an hour a day 2 muscles a day with a day in the week and sunday off then eat decent food stick to the water and do cardio to cut acess fat.
hitmanhall
7/16/07 9:51:41PM
lift heavy working every bodypart once a week and make sure your having at least 1.5grms protien to every pound of bodyweight
Twenty20Dollars
7/16/07 10:17:27PM
shocker supplements that was chuck liddells uses now.
TOMMYAYO05
7/16/07 11:49:13PM

i would not buy anything that the snowman uses look at his shape,e has a beer belly!!!i would get on whatevr sherk is doing but i doubt its legal...
JGeyer23
7/17/07 12:15:31AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

i would not buy anything that the snowman uses look at his shape,e has a beer belly!!!i would get on whatevr sherk is doing but i doubt its legal...

Lol.. very true. Don't buy supplement just because the UFC or their top fighters promote them (Xyience). Most of it is all BS. The best way to build muscle fast is to work your @ss off in the weight room, maintain a very clean diet, and get plenty of rest. Muscles are built through your diet and when you rest. If you do decide to supplement your clean diet, look into a good protein and creatine product. Those are the basics as far as supplements go and they will work. PM me if you have any questions about what brand to buy, and where to get them cheap..
Twenty20Dollars
7/17/07 12:17:25AM
Use Badger milk. haha
ac_gi
7/17/07 4:27:56AM

Posted by casey64

The only way I know to build muscle fast isn't legal. Patience. Train hard, Sleep well and eat right... the muscle will come over time.
SSfighter51
7/18/07 11:03:17PM

Posted by ac_gi

Posted by casey64

The only way I know to build muscle fast isn't legal. Patience. Train hard, Sleep well and eat right... the muscle will come over time.

..very true.no secrets there bud!
bayonetxwork
7/18/07 11:14:25PM

Posted by JGeyer23

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Lol.. very true. Don't buy supplement just because the UFC or their top fighters promote them (Xyience). Most of it is all BS. The best way to build muscle fast is to work your @ss off in the weight room, maintain a very clean diet, and get plenty of rest. Muscles are built through your diet and when you rest. If you do decide to supplement your clean diet, look into a good protein and creatine product. Those are the basics as far as supplements go and they will work. PM me if you have any questions about what brand to buy, and where to get them cheap..

Before you go ahead and start using supplements though, make sure you know how to correctly fit them into your diet. I know quite a few people that thought you took creatine just like protein, and never went through a loading phase, and cycle. Bad idea. Check bodybuilding.com, they have a TON of information, and give you quite a few programs to give you quick results.
pitfighter9
7/19/07 7:11:54PM
eat clean and often.workout 3to4days a week using compound movements