Buffer does the 360!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Buffer does the 360!
Mattchoo
7/12/09 5:41:57AM
Turns out the rumours were fake, the world did not implode on itself at the moment he completed such brilliance.

Buffer 360

fonduktoe
7/12/09 6:06:59AM
it's the ripple effect
a butterfly flaps it's wings in ohio and there's a thunderstorm in serbia
buffer's 360 will reverbrate throughout the fabric of existence creating, at the very least, a goosebump on every living creature
if my ancient aztec translations are correct though than this moment in history (buffer's 360) is actually the precursor to the zombie uprising which means board up your windows
if you have a gun that shoots chainsaws you should be o.k.
if not go to your local walmart
hippysmacker
7/12/09 7:20:46AM

Posted by fonduktoe

it's the ripple effect
a butterfly flaps it's wings in ohio and there's a thunderstorm in serbia
buffer's 360 will reverbrate throughout the fabric of existence creating, at the very least, a goosebump on every living creature
if my ancient aztec translations are correct though than this moment in history (buffer's 360) is actually the precursor to the zombie uprising which means board up your windows
if you have a gun that shoots chainsaws you should be o.k.
if not go to your local walmart

:

DCRage
7/12/09 8:13:28AM
Damn you UFC for not showing it on PPV! That just made my morning.
cowcatcher
7/12/09 11:00:28AM
i had no idea he did it, me and my buddies were all a little disappointed last night when we didnt see him do it. buffer rules!
breakdown5
7/12/09 1:05:57PM
Buffer's shining moment and the guy in the control truck drops the ball big time. Buffer is the man. Here's hoping for a 900, he can be the Tony Hawk of fight announcing.