Buentello’s UFC Deal Official, Agrees to Face Duffee at UFC 107

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Buentello’s UFC Deal Official, Agrees to Face Duffee at UFC 107
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/25/09 10:25:59PM
Long-rumored to be returning to the UFC, heavyweight Paul Buentello informed Sherdog.com Friday that the deal is now official. “The Head Hunter” signed a three-fight extension to the one-fight Affliction deal the UFC picked up when the apparel company folded its fight operations earlier this summer.

Link
kopower
9/25/09 11:35:29PM
Glad it finally happened. Someone is getting knocked out in the first round of this one.
prozacnation1978
9/26/09 10:34:05AM
i wonder if it will be on the main card
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
9/26/09 11:05:11AM
I hope its on the maincard...I find myself more excited about several undercard fights more then some of the main card fights more and more lately
jae_1833
9/26/09 4:49:13PM
We know what Paul brings to the table, maybe he will be able to pull Duffee's skills out for us to see.
Gogoplatapus
9/26/09 6:42:47PM
I don't think Duffee can KO PB with a little poke like he did Hague but I'm eager to see what else he brings to the table. He's a big dude, and it seems like he has a good attitude and is smart. Paul better not take this kid lightly.
xdanish020
9/26/09 7:27:28PM
This could be bad for Paul. Glad to see him back fighting in the UFC though, he should get a decent payday for this one.
CwB
9/26/09 9:05:23PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

I don't think Duffee can KO PB with a little poke like he did Hague but I'm eager to see what else he brings to the table. He's a big dude, and it seems like he has a good attitude and is smart. Paul better not take this kid lightly.

Then you havent seen Arlovski's little poke to buentello.

I think this will be a great test to see where duffee belongs in the HW Div
(i personally have high hopes for Todd)