Since Hashyandy's draft is coming to an end I figured why not start another. This will be the first draft I've ever hosted so bare with me.
For the draft I will need 5 people, not including myself. They must be daily posters (To be determined by myself). I'm also going to have a rule in this draft where running out the 12 hour clock 5 separate times will get you kicked from the game (Unless you notify us before hand).
Most of these rules are stolen from Hashyandy4 (Thanks man).
1. Everyone picks 24 active fighters over 24 rounds
2. Snake draft with random order that i will determine
3. Card must be 4 prelims bouts, 4 swing bouts, and 4 main card bouts. No tourneys or Grand Prix.
4. Fighters can only fight in a weight class they have fought in, in the last 3 years. There is one exception though. Every card must have one catchweight fight, no more no less
. For the catchweight fight it has to be between two guys one division apart. For example, you can have a WW fight a MW at 178 pounds but you can't have a LW fight a MW.
5. You will have 12 hours to make your pick. After your 12 hours the draft will continue and u can catch up when u log back in.
6. There are trades allowed.
7. Voting will be the same way as Hashyandy's Draft
I have decided 2 change the voting a little bit. After everyone has PM'ed me there cards, i will then post them. When you vote you will rank each section of the card 1--10, putting yourself 1st. Please make sure to PM me your votes instead of posting on the thread. When i have recived everyone of our votes for the section i will then post the results.
So we will do this for each section, one at a time. (Sorry rabi stole your idea, but its really smart so thanks)
Undercard 1-6 points
Swing Bouts 2-7 points
Main Card 3-8 points