Bryan Caraway in for injured T.J. Dillashaw, faces Mike Easton at UFC on FOX 5

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bryan Caraway in for injured T.J. Dillashaw, faces Mike Easton at UFC on FOX 5
Budgellism
10/30/12 2:24:53PM
An injury has sidelined T.J. Dillashaw (6-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC), forcing him out of the next UFC on FOX event.

But a Washington native has stepped up to fill the gap at UFC on FOX 5 in Seattle. Bryan Caraway (17-5 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will fill in for Dillashaw against Mike Easton (13-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC), UFC officials on Tuesday announced.

UFC on FOX 5 takes place Dec. 8 at KeyArena in Seattle. The Caraway-Easton bantamweight fight will be part of the FUEL TV-broadcast preliminary card prior to the main card on FOX.

LINK
airkerma
10/30/12 2:32:02PM
Nice. I think Easton takes this one.
FastKnockout
10/30/12 2:41:16PM
Easier pick at least.
BillsNewAccount
10/30/12 2:58:12PM
Is it just me or is Easton boring as hell? Say what you want about lay n prayers... At least they are fighting. All I see this guy do is hold the center of the octogon and then yell a bunch like he wrecked the dude after the fight.

Maybe my expectations are just too high because he is a little guy.

That rhymes.
frizzzlecake
10/30/12 3:02:11PM
Easton hasn't been in a boring fight in my opinion.

He destroyed Bryon Bloodworth, back and fourth with Papazian. I also didn't recall the Ivan fight to be boring, but I don't remember a lot of it.
FastKnockout
10/30/12 3:05:20PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Easton hasn't been in a boring fight in my opinion.

He destroyed Bryon Bloodworth, back and fourth with Papazian. I also didn't recall the Ivan fight to be boring, but I don't remember a lot of it.

This. The Ivan fight did have it's slow moments but I didn't consider it boring.
BillsNewAccount
10/30/12 3:30:19PM
It looks like he had a lot of finishes back in the day. Maybe they just need a smaller octogon for the little guys like back in WEC.
shaneTpain
10/30/12 6:21:27PM
I can't wait to watch Easton go beast mode on Meisha Tates douchy boyfriend
Bubbles
10/30/12 6:45:02PM

Posted by shaneTpain

shes dating him? It's almost as mind boggling as Arianny dating Tiki
JLS1980
10/30/12 6:54:45PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

shes dating him? It's almost as mind boggling as Arianny dating Tiki

Yes she is dating him. I found that out when Bryan Caraway fought Mitch Gagnon. I don't know why it just seemed odd for some reason to me.

But with the change of fights I think my prediction just got a lot easier. Originally I was going out on a limb and taking T.J in the original matchup. Now I think Easton is just to strong for Caraway and should be able to keep the fight standing and win a Decision. If it goes to the ground Caraway could possibly catch Easton and submit him. But I'm thinking Easton is just too big and strong and will keep this fight standing for the most part.