Brutal rankings (“Pitbull” has fought like a poodle since getting neutered by Sylvia)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Brutal rankings (“Pitbull” has fought like a poodle since getting neutered by Sylvia)
Purge
7/8/08 10:51:41AM
The rankings sound harsh, but they're probably the most realistic rankings i've ever seen, other than slightly the LW ones(Penn should be above Aoki IMO).

http://www.fighters.com/rankings.php?weightclass=heavyweight
SmileR
7/8/08 10:54:33AM
I agree with the rankings but dam thems some harsh words! Andrei will crush rothwell. Screw them!
pv3Hpv3p
7/8/08 10:55:26AM
grappler0000
7/8/08 11:38:27AM
Wow...those are the best rankings I've seen published by a website. I can't say I agree with every single one, but I'm amazed by how accurate they are.
Pitbull09
7/8/08 2:18:31PM

Posted by SmileR

I agree with the rankings but dam thems some harsh words! Andrei will crush rothwell. Screw them!

Agreed
IF you call being neutered winning every fight after losing to Sylvia then sure he is neutured to the moron who wrote that. Sorry Werdum left you bored for 15 minutes, its happens and it shouldn't be what ppl remember AA. I want ROthwell to lose really bad just because of all the AA flaming lately