Brown, Mein, Thomson, and Romero receive $50,000 extra

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Brown, Mein, Thomson, and Romero receive $50,000 extra
FastKnockout
4/20/13 11:23:23PM
See who went home $50,000 richer following tonight's wild and memorable UFC on Fox 7 card in San Jose, California.

Link
Budgellism
4/20/13 11:51:55PM
Good to see two fighters get a KOTN award. There were so many good ones tonight.
DrivenDavies15
4/21/13 12:06:30AM

Posted by Budgellism

Good to see two fighters get a KOTN award. There were so many good ones tonight.

Agreed! Jury could have taken it home too, that was beautiful. Great night of fights and KO's!
sparky
4/21/13 1:25:08AM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Budgellism

Agreed! Jury could have taken it home too, that was beautiful. Great night of fights and KO's!

I think Myles got a little screwed here that was definitely KOTN in my eyes
aussiemma
4/21/13 1:33:03AM
Brown and Mein was an awesome scrap. Both guys were hurt bad and kept coming.

That must have been the first time brown has been dropped in a fight as well.
Playground_Samurai
4/21/13 2:16:57AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Budgellism

I think Njokuani's and Palacio's KO's were the best of the night. No matter. I'm sure they all got some extra loot back stage and it's nice to be able to debate between all the great KO's. Doesn't happen all that often.
ncordless
4/21/13 2:42:31AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Budgellism

On a normal night I would agree. But Romero Palacio's flying knee was a cut above the rest tonight and anytime you KO a Diaz you are going to get a KOTN.
FastKnockout
4/21/13 2:50:29AM
A flying knee will win you KOTN on most nights unless some crazy shit happens like a spinning back kick.
shaneTpain
4/21/13 7:50:58AM
SO many sick finishes lastnight! I hope everyone got an extra 50G's