Brodie Farber training in Thailand

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Brodie Farber training in Thailand
Wolfenstein
11/23/08 1:46:51AM
A video of Brodie training in Thailand. Looks good.

link
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/23/08 7:15:23AM
He's going to need it!!!
bojangalz
11/23/08 8:39:23AM
James Irvin trained in Thailand before his bout with Anderson Silva too. Just thought i'd throw that out there.
Jackelope
11/23/08 10:04:48AM

Posted by bojangalz

James Irvin trained in Thailand before his bout with Anderson Silva too. Just thought i'd throw that out there.

I thought he just trained with Fairtex in Cali?
Gweedo
11/23/08 10:49:54AM
I like both fighters. I liked the way Brodie showed willingness to end the fight against RM. Unfortunately it didnt work out for him that night, much like Luigi's last fight didnt go his way against DS. This should be the HOT BOUT and I predict this the FIGHT of the NIGHT.
wolfman
11/23/08 4:21:40PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by bojangalz

No, bojangalz is correct. He has been over there a couple times if I'm not mistaken.
Jackelope
11/23/08 4:53:03PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by bojangalz

No, bojangalz is correct. He has been over there a couple times if I'm not mistaken.

Ahh, I had thought that he just went to train with Danyo Fairtex, but thanks for the clarification
Svartorm
11/24/08 12:20:10AM
And Alan Belcher trained in Thailand before fighting Herman and beat him handily. Iron sharpens iron.
cmill21
11/24/08 12:43:47AM
Training in thailand isn't some magic make you amazing medacine lol. It is a good place to go, but look at the guy on TUF who "trained with Hoost for 8 months" then got owned. Training with good people still won't give you skill, it can sharpen it but it can't give you what you don't have.