Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin
« Previous Page
POLL: Who will win ??
Brock Lesnar 33% (13)
Shane Carwin 68% (27)
BlueSkiesBurn
6/21/10 9:27:05PM
I was actually waiting for you to post that, Jackelope. I was going to say something about Jackson's master game-planning but I said to myself "I KNOW Jackelope is going to way in with his Jackson comments" so I figured I would wait and see what you had to say.

That's going to be the biggest reason I pick Carwin coming into a fight with a man who hasn't fought in a year. Carwin's natural size, ability, strength, and knockout power, coupled with Jackson's game-planning, IMO, spell disaster for Lesnar. Though, Jackelope, it's funny you mention leg-kicks from Carwin, because the Lesnar's camp has been adding them to his resume.

Lesnar Adding Kicks
Jackelope
6/21/10 9:38:39PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I was actually waiting for you to post that, Jackelope. I was going to say something about Jackson's master game-planning but I said to myself "I KNOW Jackelope is going to way in with his Jackson comments" so I figured I would wait and see what you had to say.

That's going to be the biggest reason I pick Carwin coming into a fight with a man who hasn't fought in a year. Carwin's natural size, ability, strength, and knockout power, coupled with Jackson's game-planning, IMO, spell disaster for Lesnar. Though, Jackelope, it's funny you mention leg-kicks from Carwin, because the Lesnar's camp has been adding them to his resume.

Lesnar Adding Kicks

LOL... you were waiting for me to post that? I hope that was a joke....?
BlueSkiesBurn
6/21/10 9:48:50PM
Haha, yes, it was a joke. To be fair, though, you do always post something about Jackson's master planning. I can usually count on it. The post was tongue-in-cheek, however.

I was actually going to venture into Jackson's planning but my piece of sh*t iPhone is giving me problems while I'm trying to update so I've been distracted trying to handle that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]