Brock Lesnar reportedly signs one year deal with WWE

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Brock Lesnar reportedly signs one year deal with WWE
Budgellism
3/31/12 9:12:59PM
He's baaaack.

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has reportedly arrived in Miami, Florida -- site of this weekend's WrestleMania 28 extravaganza -- and signed a one-year deal with WWE.

From the Wrestling Observer:

Brock Lesnar has arrived in Miami and arrived with security and a large group of people shielding him from everyone. This is the going story, but not confirmed, that Lesnar has signed a one year deal and will work a more than Undertaker and less than Goldberg type of schedule.

LINK
MiniMan
3/31/12 9:28:51PM
I cant wait or Wrestlemania! lol! Im 28 dont really watch any Raw's or Smackdowns's, But Wrestlemania is always a good show.

Back to Brock, It would be Awesome if he came out during a match there, There is only a couple people on his radar. Undertaker, They have real beef. Stone Cold, They have real beef and The Rock, Dont really know the story there.. So he COULD coma out at the Undertaker or Rock match..

I hope this is what happens!
DrivenDavies15
3/31/12 9:29:06PM
I think everyone saw this coming.
Chael_Sonnen
4/1/12 12:30:07AM
Sellout....well, at least for his sake he won't be getting punched in the face for real in the WWF.
Twenty20Dollars
4/1/12 1:08:27AM
april fools
BuffaloDave
4/1/12 2:09:01PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

april fools

This one is actually for real. Whether or not Brock signed a deal still needs to be confirmed, but he is definitely in Miami.
cowcatcher
4/1/12 2:12:02PM
I'll be watching tonight. The question is, if they aren't really fighting in the ring, is it really stealing to find a stream?
Twenty20Dollars
4/1/12 5:16:13PM
I think they should bring him in as a commentator

Budgellism
4/1/12 8:30:10PM
HHH vs. The Undertaker in a Hell in the Cell match with Shawn Michaels as the guest ref?

Now that's what I'm talking about! All the other crap that happened up until this point has been garbage but this is the kind of stuff I remember from my childhood.
Budgellism
4/1/12 8:33:58PM
Also, this new finisher by Undertaker is pretty sweet. Looks pretty close to a gogoplata
cowcatcher
4/2/12 9:14:38AM

Posted by Budgellism

HHH vs. The Undertaker in a Hell in the Cell match with Shawn Michaels as the guest ref?

Now that's what I'm talking about! All the other crap that happened up until this point has been garbage but this is the kind of stuff I remember from my childhood.

I watched it last night and the only really good match was this one. I haven't watched much WWE over the last few years, maybe longer, but that was one of the best matches I've seen in a long, long time.
Budgellism
4/2/12 9:54:48AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Budgellism

I watched it last night and the only really good match was this one. I haven't watched much WWE over the last few years, maybe longer, but that was one of the best matches I've seen in a long, long time.

I agree! I stopped watching the sport as soon as I found MMA but damn that match had me excited to see pro wrestling again. When the 3 of them stood at the top of the ramp after the match it was a pretty special moment. Those 3 have been doing this for a long, long time and there's a chance that neither of them will wrestle again. Glad I watched the show.
BuffaloDave
4/2/12 12:25:42PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

april fools

This one is actually for real. Whether or not Brock signed a deal still needs to be confirmed, but he is definitely in Miami.

Ha, maybe it was just a joke.

Although it would've been epic to see Brock there, it would've took away from the whole Rock/Cena feud, or Taker/HHH/HBK. Better to save him for something else.
Boo_Radley21
4/11/12 6:29:43AM
Brock is back baby, f-5's for women and children everywhere!!!!