What is up with Brock Lesnar's picture?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » What is up with Brock Lesnar's picture?
mma_fan_matt
11/8/07 1:43:20PM
Surely you could have found a better picture than that?
wolfman
11/8/07 1:50:25PM
LMAO, that is a funny picture. Is he holding up a shark in that pic? (The picture he is referring to is on the fantasy picks page).
Scott_Revels
11/8/07 1:57:02PM
Have the UFC given him an official photograph yet? If not, then you kind've have to use what is available, and I assume they picked the one they thought was the coolest.
pv3Hpv3p
11/8/07 1:57:53PM
I saw the GIF it was from on some Sherdog thread... It's him pulling off an F-5 on a shark... lol
ohiostate1016
11/8/07 2:00:36PM
How many new threads are we gonna have about this? This is at least the third within the past two days.

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.
rcg916
11/8/07 2:21:11PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

How many new threads are we gonna have about this? This is at least the third within the past two days.

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Funny how you find your way into the thread to bitch though, huh?

You are quickly becoming my new LEAST favorite poster. Congrats.
three_days_of_grey
11/8/07 2:29:26PM
No, that's a real picture. I was there when he pulled the shark out of the water. It happened down in Santa Cruz and a great white was spotted going after a local surfer after eating a little girls dog. Lesnar walked on the water out to the shark, picked him up between his massive pecs, and threw him on shore. He then lifted the shark overhead, brought it down over his knee, which through brute force, bisected the shark. The little girls dog slid out and Lesnar used rescue breathing to bring the dog back to life. All the women were swooning over him and he impreganated several just by looking at them with his steely man-gaze. He then began flexing his lats, pooped in the sand, caught a breeze and flew away. Most amazing thing I have ever seen.. My cousin had a couple pieces of his turd saved in a jar and two weeks later they turned into gold.

-OUT-
wolfman
11/8/07 2:36:46PM

Posted by three_days_of_grey

No, that's a real picture. I was there when he pulled the shark out of the water. It happened down in Santa Cruz and a great white was spotted going after a local surfer after eating a little girls dog. Lesnar walked on the water out to the shark, picked him up between his massive pecs, and threw him on shore. He then lifted the shark overhead, brought it down over his knee, which through brute force, bisected the shark. The little girls dog slid out and Lesnar used rescue breathing to bring the dog back to life. All the women were swooning over him and he impreganated several just by looking at them with his steely man-gaze. He then began flexing his lats, pooped in the sand, caught a breeze and flew away. Most amazing thing I have ever seen.. My cousin had a couple pieces of his turd saved in a jar and two weeks later they turned into gold.

-OUT-

LMAO That is some funny shit, props
KOright89
11/8/07 3:31:00PM
The more we talk about this the less funny the picture gets...enough
thepunisher
11/8/07 3:34:51PM

-OUT-

True story i seen it on You Tube
Pitbull09
11/8/07 4:08:01PM
Im glad to see they find humor in brock lesner as an mma fighter. Thats a perfect pic to represent his career. A big joke...
scoozna
11/8/07 4:21:03PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Yes...but I missed those other two, so there. And besides we wouldn't have had the the benefit of three_days_of_grey's hilarious post <- props to you again man...but I gotta spread the love.
MMA
11/8/07 4:38:38PM

-OUT-

Sounds like something Chuck Norris would do.
three_days_of_grey
11/8/07 4:49:16PM

Posted by MMA

-OUT-

If only Lesnar would grow a sweet-ass beard, he would be unstoppable.
ohiostate1016
11/8/07 5:38:55PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by ohiostate1016

Yes, it is a shark.

Yes, it is funny.

Let's put this to rest.

Funny how you find your way into the thread to bitch though, huh?

You are quickly becoming my new LEAST favorite poster. Congrats.

So what you're telling me is that you WANT to read about the same topic 8 times a day? I read every thread, because somebody may say something that I didn't get in another. But we should still only have one thread for a freaking picture of Brock Lesnar with a shark over his head. We don't need three threads about that. If anyone agrees, then give me props.

As far as me being your least favorite poster, well, that's OK. Somebody has to be your least favorite. All that I know is that I always bring original arguments to this board, and I try to not post the same thing 8 times. That's all I'm asking.
DJDark41
11/8/07 6:20:32PM

Posted by MMA

-OUT-

I was just gonna say that...