Brock Lesnar to make MMA debut in May

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Brock Lesnar to make MMA debut in May
Next Page »
ffforgottenx
2/20/07 8:37:44AM
source

looks like lesnar is finally going to make his debut in MMA for hero's in may..
i'm not really too interested in him, but i know alot of people are.. just another wrestler trying to mix it up, IMO.. but either way, enjoy
madmarck
2/20/07 2:26:36PM
I think Brock will be a very good MMA fighter. Besides his amazing wrestling and strength, he has been training with Royce Gracie and MFS. He is definitly gonna have some sick Ground and Pound. I think if he dropped a little weight he could easily make HW. That weight is a far better class than the talent lacking SHW class for him.
waylon_o
2/20/07 4:31:14PM
what is SHW class in K1? I mean what are the weights?
Svartorm
2/21/07 2:22:31AM
In most places its over 265lbs, but not sure about how they'd do it in Japan.
Ydoc
2/21/07 12:10:09PM
I think it'd be hard for him to cut down to 265... he's huge and not in an Eric Pele way.
madmarck
2/21/07 12:13:20PM

Posted by waylon_o

what is SHW class in K1? I mean what are the weights?

Actually i think K-1's highest wieght class is just 200LBs+ so he could fight in it and maybe fight a guuy who is around 215. He is huge and very muscualr. But i mean if he ever wants to be considered a tough oppoentn he hs to be a HW. There aren't many guys at over 265 who are legit.
Yes he is with K1 now but i get the feeling the UFC or Pride willl try to get him once he is 4-0.
BloodandTears
2/23/07 12:02:48PM

Posted by Ydoc

I think it'd be hard for him to cut down to 265... he's huge and not in an Eric Pele way.

Its hard to cut weight when its muscle, but some cardio work and cut the water he can do it. Its only 20lbs
hippysmacker
2/23/07 6:54:54PM
If he cuts out the roids he could make 265
fedorwins1
2/23/07 7:05:34PM
i think he'll be a kevin randleman type of fighter, anyway have u seen that retarded knife tattoo on his chest lol wtf is that?
madmarck
2/23/07 9:07:11PM

Posted by hippysmacker

If he cuts out the roids he could make 265

I dont think he does them. But even if he does he is fighting in Japan so it doesnt matter.
I wonder though. If you watch his amatuer wrestling he is a failry big guy but when you see his pro wrestling matches he is almost 300lb of muscle. Its hard to get that ripped. I dont know if he does he was into the pro wrestling and a lot of those guys use em.
Ydoc
2/23/07 11:44:57PM
Even though I think he works out hard and has a body type that allows a lot of muscle, I do believe he's on the juice. Got some pics below. His midsection just looks so much bigger.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
nate22
2/24/07 7:25:31AM
wow what would posses you to get a penis tattooed on your chest?
mrsumo
2/24/07 7:44:40AM
It does look like a penis with a handle! Is that tat real?
mmadb
2/24/07 10:54:13AM
Ya it's real. I think he lost his mind after he didn't make the NFL.
madmarck
2/24/07 3:54:38PM

Posted by nate22

wow what would posses you to get a penis tattooed on your chest?

I dunno but it is pointing towards his mouth. Thats sick.
And im pretty sure its a knife. Just one that has far too much detail.
ButterBalls
2/24/07 6:54:23PM
penis chest or not lesnar is a freakin beast
madmarck
2/24/07 9:49:41PM

Posted by butterballs

penis chest or not lesnar is a freakin beast

A very weird looking one at that. The guy has one freaky looking face. Not in a mean tough way. More like a nerd. Its kinda creepy cuz its stuck on this massive body.
ButterBalls
2/25/07 7:04:44PM
I agree there, he has a very strange appearance.

Maybe we will get to see Minowa, Fujita, Sean O'Haire and Lesnar in a ladder match or something.
Menard_StC
2/26/07 12:46:29PM
Choi is no joke man, despite his looks....

Lesnar isn't gonna like really getting punched. Choi by TKO.
madmarck
2/26/07 2:14:18PM

Posted by butterballs

Maybe we will get to see Minowa, Fujita, Sean O'Haire and Lesnar in a ladder match or something.

Hopefully all three of those guys climb the ladder then Brock picks it up and throws it out of the ring

Or we get to see a real good MMA match out of Brock.
ButterBalls
2/26/07 10:34:44PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by butterballs

Hopefully all three of those guys climb the ladder then Brock picks it up and throws it out of the ring

Or we get to see a real good MMA match out of Brock.

Lesnar by knife edged chop
Svartorm
2/27/07 1:32:12AM
The only time I've seen Choi is during the K-1 Asian GP, and he certainly looked like a joke. The only decent fighter he had to go against was Kaoklai, whos a 3rd his size, and I think Kaoklai was robbed on that decision.
mmadb
2/27/07 11:14:43AM
I think Lesnar won't know how to react when he gets his in the mouth so assuming he can avoid that, which is possible against this ogre of a man he could pull it out.
ButterBalls
3/1/07 1:29:24AM

Posted by mmadb

I think Lesnar won't know how to react when he gets his in the mouth so assuming he can avoid that, which is possible against this ogre of a man he could pull it out.

I'm sure he has been hit in training.
mmadb
3/1/07 11:05:47AM
From what I heard once upon a time Angle slapped him silly once, that does not bode well in my opinion if it's true.

I still think getting punched in the mouth in training is different than getting punched in the mouth during a fight but what do I know.
TVDog
3/1/07 7:28:10PM
That picture is too, too funny.

Roidmonkey needs to give it up. He'll get it hardcore from whoever he faces, and K-1 will regret spending the money.

Is it just me, or does K-1 decide to handle all the freakshow fighters?
Stickan
3/1/07 11:25:46PM
How old is he anyways?
Snacks
3/2/07 12:38:15AM
Gotta love the penis-blade.
mmadb
3/2/07 7:47:36AM
July 12, 1977, you do the math, I'm supposed to be working!
madmarck
3/2/07 8:37:44AM

Posted by Stickan

How old is he anyways?

I think around 28, 29 ish. Not too old.
Pages: [1] 2