MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Brock Lesnar vs Kimbo Slice
POLL: Who Would Win?
Brock Lesnar 79% (38)
Kimbo Slice 13% (6)
Draw 4% (2)
Forfeit 4% (2)
hammerhead1
3/20/10 5:16:22PM
This would be a good fight but Brock has way more experience...I would love to see this match because there would be ALOT of hype and there both big guys that would just smash the others face
chickmagnet
3/20/10 5:31:41PM
Brock would beat Kimbo in a matter of seconds. Kimbo is no where near the level of Lesnar. Lesnar took Mir, Couture, Herring down with absolute ease. All three of those men would beat Kimbo relatively easy. Brock could beat Kimbo in any area of MMA.

I like Kimbo, I have great respect for him but this fight at this point in both their careers this is a mismatch.
seanfu
3/20/10 6:03:26PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Brock would beat Kimbo in a matter of seconds. Kimbo is no where near the level of Lesnar. Lesnar took Mir, Couture, Herring down with absolute ease. All three of those men would beat Kimbo relatively easy. Brock could beat Kimbo in any area of MMA.

I like Kimbo, I have great respect for him but this fight at this point in both their careers this is a mismatch.

Stop using MMAth noob lol just kidding. pretty sure this new guy is ing though.
tdietel01
3/20/10 6:06:27PM
ya, always a punchers chance but thats about it. unless lesnar want to stand for a minute or two kimbo has about 5 seconds to get a knockout.
jiujitsufreak74
3/20/10 6:34:27PM
even as a joke i can't believe someone picked Kimbo haha
BustedKnuckle
3/20/10 10:26:13PM
Actually both fighters have the same record.......4-1. That doesnt change the fact that Brock would obiliderate Slice
CwB
3/21/10 6:49:44AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

even as a joke i can't believe someone picked Kimbo haha

I think you may be underestimating the playground's Sarcasm...

War Kimbo!
prozacnation1978
3/21/10 12:47:56PM
I doubt they ever fight lesnar has the next 3 years full
With fights with jds, cain, shane, mir rematch. Big nog
Add duffee and maybe even a gonzaga
MattHughesRules
3/21/10 2:30:40PM
This fight will never happen. Lesnar has a full dance card once he gets healthy and Kimbo will probably never beat anyone notable. If it did happen Lesnar would take him down and beat him down within 1 minute of the opening round.
TheBestEVER
3/21/10 3:44:07PM
Why is this even a discussion?
hugegolfhacker
3/24/10 11:53:39AM
I would like to see it, not gonna happen though!