Brock lesnar vs Kimbo Slice

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Brock lesnar vs Kimbo Slice
POLL: Who wins
Brock Lesnar 87% (33)
Kimbo Slice 13% (5)
Aaronno9
10/23/07 4:10:16PM
Two fighters with alot of hype and controversy going on around their signings with major orgs ect, who both have alot to prove, who do you think would take it if they fought?
ohiostate1016
10/23/07 4:31:57PM
Are you kidding me? This is a joke, right? Kevin Ferguson aka Kimbo Slice is a street fighter and Brock is a poished wrestler.

What is up with all of the random polls on this site? I could have came up with this one. Try something original next time...
Gladiator
10/23/07 4:43:27PM
Pretty bad matchup for kimbo IMO, lesnar would have to have an incredibly weak chin to lose this fight.

fight starts. kimbo lands a punch and then lesner shoots in and gets an immediate takedown. lesnar passes guard and mounts, proceeds to pound kimbo out until ref stoppage or tko.
Aaronno9
10/23/07 4:57:47PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Are you kidding me? This is a joke, right? Kevin Ferguson aka Kimbo Slice is a street fighter and Brock is a poished wrestler.

What is up with all of the random polls on this site? I could have came up with this one. Try something original next time...

I didnt make the poll to be original, i wanted to see who people thought would win. I also think brock would have an easy win, but his chins never been tested, and alot of people seem to think kimbos going to do well since bas has been singing his praises.
GTS
10/24/07 2:21:29AM
ground and pound
Mastodon2
10/24/07 2:43:50AM
I know Kimbo has been training with Bas, but against a wrestler who is as good as Lesnar supposedly is, that wouldnt count for too much. If Lesnar's wrestling is as good as people say it is, then Kimbo has a long way to go before he would able to hang with Brock on the ground.

Brock by GnP round 1 / early round 2
ohiostate1016
10/24/07 11:10:33AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by ohiostate1016

I didnt make the poll to be original, i wanted to see who people thought would win. I also think brock would have an easy win, but his chins never been tested, and alot of people seem to think kimbos going to do well since bas has been singing his praises.

You obviously weren't trying to be original...that much is easy to tell...Do you think people are stupid or something? Everybody knows that Brock would take Kimbo down and lay on him, maybe a little gnp, but Brock would win this one in a points fight...street fight: still Brock (I wouldn't even go up to Brock on the street...that dude is big)
Lay_N_Pray
10/24/07 12:52:23PM
Brock easily...if the best college wrestlers in the nation couldnt beat him then Kimbo certainly isnt.

Its a lot easier to bring a fight to the ground then keep a fight standing, especially since Kimbo has little to no sprawl
NatedawgThaM
10/24/07 1:23:11PM
Brock by UD via GNP
warglory
10/24/07 4:28:07PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by ohiostate1016

You obviously weren't trying to be original...that much is easy to tell...Do you think people are stupid or something? Everybody knows that Brock would take Kimbo down and lay on him, maybe a little gnp, but Brock would win this one in a points fight...street fight: still Brock (I wouldn't even go up to Brock on the street...that dude is big)

No need for the condescending attitude man, its a legit thread. Post your opinion and leave it at that.
xchickox
10/25/07 7:15:02PM
i think lesnar would just overpower him and dominate him on the floor
Aaronno9
10/25/07 11:05:15PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by ohiostate1016

No need for the condescending attitude man, its a legit thread. Post your opinion and leave it at that.

Thanks, i just wanted to know what people thought about the fight, not if they thought i was original or whatever. Its not like everybody voted for brock anyways, if you think its a lame thread, dont bother posting on it. Pretty simple if you ask me
BerndRealBad
11/2/07 4:04:00AM
Kimbo via spinning heel kick.
agale322
11/2/07 11:54:49AM
Haha! Both of them are circus freaks.

If Brock couldn't LnP his way to a decision, then Kimbo by TKO/KO early in the first or after a standup.

It could go either way imo. Neither have a full range of skill sets.
pv3Hpv3p
11/2/07 2:39:29PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by ohiostate1016

Calm down there toughguy... If you hate the thread that much why would you bother posting in it, let alone posting twice?