Brock Lesnar Feels 'Blessed and Honored' to Be Back Fighting Again.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Brock Lesnar Feels 'Blessed and Honored' to Be Back Fighting Again.
Lesnar1
12/28/11 10:43:20AM
LAS VEGAS -- Watch below as Brock Lesnar talks about fighting Alistair Overeem at UFC 141, his long road back to the UFC, whether he thought he would never fight again, his thoughts on Overeem as a fighter and more.

LINK
Chael_Sonnen
12/28/11 11:16:43AM
"Can you hear me now?"

I absolutely cannot wait to see Uber get Hulk'd smashed!
airkerma
12/28/11 11:49:32AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

"Can you hear me now?"

boat loads of people are all aboard the uberwagon. I still have to go with brock
BeeR
12/28/11 12:25:24PM
brock better hope he doesnt get hit......not once.
because Im sure as hell the reemer hits alot harder then cain.

and we all saw the sugarplum fairy dance brock did when cain hit him.
State_Champ
12/28/11 12:52:14PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

"Can you hear me now?"

icantthinkofanything
12/28/11 1:03:16PM
If Brock can set up his take-downs with straight punches, its all over. his straight right has popped many fighters and broke an orbital bone. If Lesnar fights like he did in Mir part 2, he will win, otherwise this is his fight to lose, because Lesnar's wrestling is better than Werdum's and Werdum nullififed the standup of Overeem. Also Cain got injured fighting Brock which tells me that even being taken down, sprawling and winning a dominating performance is not as easy as it looks even for a well rounded d-1 wrestler.
Dberntson
12/28/11 2:33:57PM
Lesnar will make The Reem ask Dana to send him back to Strikeforce and reinstate the heavyweight division. Lesnar is 4-2, with 4 title fights (3-1 in title fights) and is soon to be 5-2. He is the only heavyweight to defend the title in the last few years and he did it twice.
Lesnar1
12/29/11 2:26:52AM
Brocks wrestling > Overeems striking anyday.
Chael_Sonnen
12/29/11 11:01:45AM

Posted by Lesnar1

Also, Brock's wrestling >>>>> Uber's TDD.
Lesnar1
12/29/11 2:00:01PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Lesnar1

Also, Brock's wrestling >>>>> Uber's TDD.