Brock Lesnar might be done.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Brock Lesnar might be done.
Vikingr
9/10/12 12:50:44PM
From what ive heard the last few weeks Lesnar is done with WWE,and people are guessing he is done with professional sports as well.

As Heyman said that disease has probably got the best of him.
Would be a shame if thats so.

jjeans
9/10/12 1:14:48PM
That man was a money magnet the biggest one man show of my lifetime at least.

My friend said to me once "I feel like I live in Brocks generation, wherever he goes people will follow, he's a religion to a generation who are supposed to be smarter than that. If he ran in politics he'd get my vote, he'd probably call his candidates chicken shit but who cares. It's Brock Fucking Lesnar."

Wonder where he goes now...
Chael_Sonnen
9/10/12 1:29:01PM

Posted by jjeans

My friend said to me once "I feel like I live in Brocks generation, wherever he goes people will follow, he's a religion to a generation who are supposed to be smarter than that. If he ran in politics he'd get my vote, he'd probably call his candidates chicken shit but who cares. It's Brock Fucking Lesnar."

Where he goes now?

I will tell you.......

To the backwoods of Minnesota listening to dueling banjo's screaming at the top of his lungs "Weeeee - - - squeal like a PIG!!!!!"
grappler0000
9/10/12 1:36:18PM

Posted by jjeans

I'm assuming he meant constituents?

I think your friend is is vastly over thinking the intrigue of a super-athlete.
BuffaloDave
9/10/12 1:42:37PM
Brock isn't done with the E, he has limited appearance's left on his 1 yr deal, so they only use him every so often, probably see him surface again around for Survivor Series or the a little later for the Royal Rumble.
scoozna
9/10/12 2:10:37PM
meh...he was fun while it lasted.
Twenty20Dollars
9/10/12 3:04:45PM
I feel like I've heard this before.
prophecy033
9/10/12 3:39:47PM
I feel like I couldn't care less
kopower
9/10/12 3:49:46PM
He was a huge draw. Too bad his disease took such a toll on him.
prozacnation1978
9/10/12 3:53:51PM
Better to enjoy your wealth and family than be dead
Wallass
9/10/12 6:03:11PM
Don't know what your talking about. Brocks facing Triple H in November at survivor series and Undertaker at Wrestlemania in April so I have no clue why you think he's done as he definitely isn't