Brock's jealous

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Brock's jealous
Pskinner_mma314
9/6/08 5:53:23AM
anyone else notice that Brock seems to be jealous of Fedor. everytime someone mentions Fedor he gets pissed and says,"I'm tired of hearin about Fedor, i'm fighting Randy."

seems like he really likes the spotlight and hates it when REAL mma fans take it away from him.

we all know Fedor would OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN brock and I think he knows it too.

GOD I HOPE RANDY KNOCKS HIS ASS OUT!!!!!!!!!
imanidiot777
9/6/08 9:31:08AM
Actually.....no I don't. If they conference call was supposed to be about their fight and Brock and Randy had to keep listening to questions about a different fight, I'd get mad too. I'd feel like I was wasting my time on this call because I'm not being asked anything.
mkiv9secsupra
9/6/08 10:40:01AM
ummmm no.....id be just as pissed too

and FYI there is a LARGE portion of "REAL" mma fans who support Brock and think he can make it somewhere in the sport
slapshot
9/6/08 11:38:01AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

ummmm no.....id be just as pissed too

and FYI there is a LARGE portion of "REAL" mma fans who support Brock and think he can make it somewhere in the sport

I agree, Brock has a bright future in MMA if he keeps working hard to improve...
I thought it was downright rude of the media to ignore the Couture Lesnar fight as well. Really when you think about it what dose Brock have to be Jealous about? He gets paid more, he probably has more fans bla, bla. I would love to see him actually train under Couture after this.
Kastro
9/6/08 2:23:06PM
Brock has the physical tools to get him far in the sport... but it sucks how he brought his WWE-type show boating into the octagon (taunting Herring after he lost the fight, like come on!) which IMO makes him look really bad and is extremely immature.. I hope somebody KTFO's Brock I cant stand his arrogance nor his cocky attitude..

Cant hate the mans skills though he is a good fighter with a strong wrestling background, he has what it takes to shake things up and he probably will.. but IMO Fedor would dismantle him.. very quickly!
Ayuka
9/6/08 2:34:05PM

Posted by Kastro

Brock has the physical tools to get him far in the sport... but it sucks how he brought his WWE-type show boating into the octagon (taunting Herring after he lost the fight, like come on!) which IMO makes him look really bad and is extremely immature.. I hope somebody KTFO's Brock I cant stand his arrogance nor his cocky attitude..

Cant hate the mans skills though he is a good fighter with a strong wrestling background, he has what it takes to shake things up and he probably will.. but IMO Fedor would dismantle him.. very quickly!

Brock did the right thing taunting Heath, the guy insulted Brock- I mean, c'mon...
Kastro
9/6/08 2:50:46PM

Posted by Ayuka

Posted by Kastro

Brock did the right thing taunting Heath, the guy insulted Brock- I mean, c'mon...

He did the right thing by taunting Heath? Please bro... two wrongs dont make a right, if you got problems with someone from what they've said you settle it in the ring like a true athlete and veteran of the sport ie: Fedor Emilianenko, Mirko Cro Cop... you never see those guys pull a childish move like Brock did.. if they got problems they let their fighting do the talking, theres no need to act like a kid in a mans sport..

Its people like Brock that bring MMA closer to that WWE bullshit... hopefully next fight Brock acts like a man, and can get a decisive win instead of going to the judges score cards.
casey64
9/6/08 3:24:54PM
You would be the same way, when your upcoming superstar coming off a victory, and your getting ready to fight Randy Couture, and people are still talking about Fedor you would be pissed and or jealous too.
Gipper
9/6/08 3:41:09PM
this dick needs some respect for the mma fighters who made this sport. fedor is one of them. he disrespected herring after their fight too. who the f*ck does this guy think he is. i'm pretty disapointed that lesner gets a shot at the title all because it is good business. what happened to the best fighters fighting for the title.
SociopathX
9/6/08 3:51:04PM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

anyone else notice that Brock seems to be jealous of Fedor. everytime someone mentions Fedor he gets pissed and says,"I'm tired of hearin about Fedor, i'm fighting Randy."

seems like he really likes the spotlight and hates it when REAL mma fans take it away from him.

we all know Fedor would OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN brock and I think he knows it too.

sounds to me like your jealous of Brock bish
casey64
9/6/08 4:03:10PM

Posted by SociopathX

sounds to me like your jealous of Brock bish [/QUOTE/]

I like Brock, of coarse hes cocky but I think he is an exciting fighter.
MMA
9/6/08 6:41:00PM
Love him or hate him, you gotta give him props for not fighting cans.
Biggz
9/6/08 7:07:08PM
i agree with almost everyone on here. it was unprofessional for them to ask questions about fedor. and i think he was nothing to be jealous of. Fedor is Fedor. lesnar has only had 3 pro mma fights if he thinks he should be ranked up there with fedor or anything like that he is CRAZY. but i really do believe that if Lesnar would have started training and fighting the same time fedor first started, i really think he would be the same calibar fighter. if that would have happened i fight between them would be AMAZING. i think Lesnar has awesome potential. however i too, am unhappy about Lesnar getting a title shot.
haggiswashere
9/6/08 7:46:45PM

Posted by SociopathX

sounds to me like your jealous of Brock bish

sounds to me like your a brock lesnar nuthugger.
Kastro
9/6/08 8:07:17PM

Posted by Gipper

this dick needs some respect for the mma fighters who made this sport. fedor is one of them. he disrespected herring after their fight too. who the f*ck does this guy think he is. i'm pretty disapointed that lesner gets a shot at the title all because it is good business. what happened to the best fighters fighting for the title.

Excellent statement! At least someone agrees with me here, Brock's attitude is terrible and he needs to wake up and realize that this is MMA not commercialized WWE wrestling...

Cant wait to see Brock get KTFO'd by a serious striker.... would love to see Cro Cop come back and sprawl on Lesnar's slow takedown attempts, then LHK him to the mat and put Brock to the back of the bus where he belongs!
haggiswashere
9/6/08 8:25:15PM

Posted by Gipper

EXACTLY!! I don't want this to become a joke to the public. Its starting to turn into popularity contest. I brought up the point of how it was bs that lesnar got paid more than gsp at ufc 87 (lesnar made 500,000 and gsp made 180,000)and everyone acted like lik i was an idiot. does that bug you guys either? and i am talking the only two who make sense in this post.
Pskinner_mma314
9/7/08 3:54:36AM
Ok, I didn't explain this out too much before, so I'll shed some light.

YES.....I would be pissed in the situation where it was announced and people shrugged me off and asked about someone else.

Do I still think he deserves it............NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he does have skills, so hell no i don't think he is a joke. But this guy talks all day about wantin the best fighters, at the moment even though Fedor is not in the UFC the genral consensus is that Fedor is the best. So be a cocky asshole and say ,"after I beat couture, I want Fedor." don't say who gives a shit about Fedor. Though I will admittedly still not like you for it, I will respect you more for tryin to put the spotlight back on urself and sayin HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME, than sayin who gives a shit about Fedor after u talk about wantin the best fighters.

If anything the best solution is to play the underdog/darkhorse and just lettin it go and lettin ur actions in the cage speak louder than words......NOONE can disrespect u or take the spotlight away from u for that.

But for your sake Brock, don't act like u did against Herring if your beating Randy, that is a really good way to get yourself quickly hated by the majority of the MMA/UFC community