Why Brock would beat Fedor by a moron.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Why Brock would beat Fedor by a moron.
postman
11/7/08 7:02:54PM
I put this in the padded room due to the fact I feel like pounding my head into a wall. May I suggest buying a 40 or burning a wheel what watching some blue birds before listening. I almost joined youtube just to post a reply.Link

An Icon summary of this video!
grappler0000
11/7/08 7:19:07PM
They actually had a discussion on MMA Live a couple of weeks back about who would have the best chance of upsetting Fedor today...the unanimous answer amongst the panelists was Brock.
juanez13
11/7/08 7:26:42PM
Brock will give anyone problems given his wrestling ability + strength and speed. Not alot of people will be able to stop his takedowns, but wrestling isnt the game.

plain and simple, Brock isnt ready and wont be ready for someone like Fedor a while, standing, although Brock showed good speed + explosive power i think Fedor outmatches him in both account. Fedor IMO is the most explosive striker there is in the HW division + his speed is insane too. Brock cant handle the stand up, so he'll go back to his roots and take it down, where its a matter of time before Fedor gets an armbar.

Lesnar IMO is a green Mark Kerr (even though Kerr never developed to his full potential), if he would have started earlier IMO he could have dominated the sport. Had Mark Kerr developed further and not had the problems with drugs, IMO he could have wiped the floor with just about any HW out there, including Fedor.
dannyfrank
11/7/08 8:11:49PM
brock is probably going to be a great fighter one day, but as of right now, i dont see any way he could beat fedor. im sure he also wont be ready for that fight in a year like the dude in the video was saying. depending on how fast brock improves, he could take on fedor in a few years. in short, lesnar is much too inexperienced at this point
Twenty20Dollars
11/7/08 8:15:27PM
well brock hasnt been tested in the stand up yet, so we will see how he does when he gets punched.
postman
11/7/08 8:25:28PM
I Agree Brock could be a huge talent in this sport. It was the way that guy rambled on for almost 10 min and never made his point and if you look at most of his videos that bring up Fedor he has a hard on for him and will not give him the respect he deserves. I don't think Brock is any differnet then Coleman or Randelman none of them have good stand up all have great wrestling you are not taking Fedor to the mat and going to lay on him, he will sub you. I don't see Brock throwing that punch from the hip and hitting Fedor and to after seeing Randelman drop him on his head you know he can take a big shot. Alot of time has been spent on the weight Sylvia, Hongman Choi, Coleman are all huge guys, the body type is different in the case of Choi and Sylvia but I just don't see how this fight would ever favor Brock.
NeaRMisS
11/7/08 9:30:15PM

Posted by juanez13

Brock will give anyone problems given his wrestling ability + strength and speed. Not alot of people will be able to stop his takedowns, but wrestling isnt the game.

plain and simple, Brock isnt ready and wont be ready for someone like Fedor a while, standing, although Brock showed good speed + explosive power i think Fedor outmatches him in both account. Fedor IMO is the most explosive striker there is in the HW division + his speed is insane too. Brock cant handle the stand up, so he'll go back to his roots and take it down, where its a matter of time before Fedor gets an armbar.

Lesnar IMO is a green Mark Kerr (even though Kerr never developed to his full potential), if he would have started earlier IMO he could have dominated the sport. Had Mark Kerr developed further and not had the problems with drugs, IMO he could have wiped the floor with just about any HW out there, including Fedor.

Man seeing recent pictures of mark kerr and I just shake me head. That guy had to be on damn near every steriod / drug combine he could think of. That body is trashed now.

Off topic yes, but god felt like I had to share!
Ordep
11/8/08 2:33:08AM
damn, i just wated 9:20 of my life.... no offense to the topic starter.
Rush
11/8/08 10:26:07AM
I remember a sports columnist (I don't know if they were an MMA columnist or not though) probably back a year or more ago and he stated that Brock Lesnar has the best chance to beat Fedor. I think this was also before Lesnar had his first fight.

These types of things have been around before Brock even started fighting.
jomatty
11/8/08 10:41:43AM
my opinion is that brock has a better chance than anyone to beat fedor...i dont think his chance is that good but i think it is better than any other heavyweight, certainly better than randys. he is so strong and so explosive that there is always a chance that he will be able to finish a fight against anyone.
Manfred
11/8/08 11:11:22AM
I can see why everyone says this. It's not like Fedor has ever had to face a world class wrestler or someone bigger than him before

Granted, Brock is both of those combined. But he'll have to work had to get the take down only to get subbed once he's there.

and PS, HIS CHIN HASN"T BEEN TESTED FOLKS!! He still has a lot to show before I'm sold on his greatness.
higdon10
11/8/08 1:26:12PM

Posted by Manfred
He still has a lot to show before I'm sold on his greatness.

postman
11/8/08 4:12:47PM

Posted by Ordep

damn, i just wated 9:20 of my life.... no offense to the topic starter.

None takin thats what I mean he just rambled about nothing.
MMAcca
11/9/08 2:36:03AM

Posted by Manfred

I can see why everyone says this. It's not like Fedor has ever had to face a world class wrestler or someone bigger than him before

Granted, Brock is both of those combined. But he'll have to work had to get the take down only to get subbed once he's there.

and PS, HIS CHIN HASN"T BEEN TESTED FOLKS!! He still has a lot to show before I'm sold on his greatness.