UFC 95 Broadcasting Question

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 95 Broadcasting Question
emfleek
2/20/09 11:08:22AM
Yahoo is showing that UFC 95 airs at 9pm tomorrow and is only a 2 hour broadcast. That's not right, is it???
DCRage
2/20/09 11:17:25AM
That's wrong. I just checked my local TV listings and it's shown as being a 3 hour broadcast.
emfleek
2/20/09 11:22:57AM

Posted by DCRage

That's wrong. I just checked my local TV listings and it's shown as being a 3 hour broadcast.

Sweet. I thought it seemed odd.

And doesn't it start at 10pm???

EDIT: Nevermind...it does "start" at 9pm (the replay). I forgot this was an overseas event.
Twenty20Dollars
2/20/09 2:28:54PM
This sucks because I have to work saturday night and I'll miss an hour of it, and it usually shows a replay late in the night but not this time. The replay is sunday like at 3ct and i work sunday working.

I need a dvr.
DCRage
2/20/09 5:24:29PM
If you don't have to go into work until something like 6 PM, you can still see it. MMAturf.net will have live streaming starting at 3.
JimiMak
2/20/09 10:15:43PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

This sucks because I have to work saturday night and I'll miss an hour of it, and it usually shows a replay late in the night but not this time. The replay is sunday like at 3ct and i work sunday working.

I need a dvr.

Why don't you just watch it live before work? I'll watch it live and then go out at night.
jiujitsufreak74
2/21/09 12:38:29AM
well to watch it live you have to do a stream since this one is on spike right?
DCRage
2/21/09 7:34:24AM
Yeah, streaming is how to watch it live outside England since the Spike broadcast will be taped.

Since a few people have been asking me when the stream on MMAturf.net will start, based on when the news sites say it starts I'm thinking the stream will start at 3 PM ET (8 PM GMT).
JimiMak
2/21/09 1:08:44PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

well to watch it live you have to do a stream since this one is on spike right?

Exactly. and as said above me it's usually a 3pm start in eastern time. Tho I must say I'm surprised at how often DCRage posts a site that streams. Too much exposure is how these streams get shut down. There's a bunch tho. Really anyone w/ internet can watch it live from a UK stream.
MMA_Alex
2/21/09 9:03:20PM
I got to watch it at 3PM EST over here in Canada on Sportsnet.