Brittany Murphy Dies

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Brittany Murphy Dies
mkiv9secsupra
12/20/09 7:18:28PM
bojangalz
12/20/09 7:26:24PM
No more or less sad then the thousands of other deaths that happen every day. Just so happens that she was in a movie or two so some reporters deam it to be headline worthy.
DCRage
12/20/09 9:11:06PM
More like because she once dated Ashton Kutcher. Other than that, I was just like "who?"
IriShame
12/21/09 12:27:16AM
Gotta be drugs right? Or am I being insensitive?
grappler0000
12/21/09 2:09:30AM
She's supposed to be in The Expendables.
jae_1833
12/21/09 2:30:28AM

Posted by IriShame

Right now they are saying it's a heart attack, but she was well known to be very into drug use, her husband was even recently busted at an airport with drugs. It's an overdose for sure. 32 years old.....You dig your own graves people!
MMAcca
12/21/09 4:05:14AM
Nothing quite like a bit of sympathy for the dead....R.I.P
Pskinner_mma314
12/21/09 5:23:49AM

Posted by jae_1833

Posted by IriShame

Right now they are saying it's a heart attack, but she was well known to be very into drug use, her husband was even recently busted at an airport with drugs. It's an overdose for sure. 32 years old.....You dig your own graves people!

yeah. heart attack at 32...............seems like a good ole coked out situation to me..........that said R.I.P.
mentalcase
12/21/09 7:33:12AM

Posted by bojangalz

No more or less sad then the thousands of other deaths that happen every day. Just so happens that she was in a movie or two so some reporters deam it to be headline worthy.

if you posted somthing like this on evan tanners thread after he died you would probly be banned

and by the way it not just some reporter think its head lined worthy its the one onf the top news storys in many places around the world even here in aus for example its the most clicked news article of the day in every state
emfleek
12/21/09 8:14:18AM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by bojangalz

if you posted somthing like this on evan tanners thread after he died you would probly be banned

and by the way it not just some reporter think its head lined worthy its the one onf the top news storys in many places around the world even here in aus for example its the most clicked news article of the day in every state

I get what bojangalz is saying. However, the same can be said when one of your family members or friends passes away.

Regardless...a tragedy is a tragedy. I feel bad for her family/friends. Death is a sad situation no matter who's involved.

RIP

TOP 3 BRITTANY MURPHY MOVIES:
1 - Girl Interrupted
2 - Spun
3 - 8 Mile
warglory
12/21/09 3:43:47PM

Posted by bojangalz

True, but if you got to know the talents and likenesses of each of those thousands of people, I'm sure you'd reflect on their lives too. Birttany Murphy wasn't a legend, but she was a good actress who played some quality roles. She brought a sense of entertainment to the world, and that should be remembered.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/21/09 3:57:17PM

Posted by emfleek

1 - Girl Interrupted
2 - Spun
3 - 8 Mile

4- Sin City
5- Bongwater
emfleek
12/21/09 4:00:44PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by emfleek

1 - Girl Interrupted
2 - Spun
3 - 8 Mile

4- Sin City
5- Bongwater

I don't believe I've seen Bongwater, but I wasn't much a fan of Sin City.
warglory
12/21/09 6:29:18PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by emfleek

1 - Girl Interrupted
2 - Spun
3 - 8 Mile

4- Sin City
5- Bongwater

I don't believe I've seen Bongwater, but I wasn't much a fan of Sin City.

I think you'd be the first I have read/heard say that actually.
jae_1833
12/22/09 1:45:27AM
By the sounds of it now, it'll be declared an overdose on prescription drugs (pills).
emfleek
12/22/09 8:28:11AM

Posted by warglory

I think you'd be the first I have read/heard say that actually.

Wallas propped me and said the same thing.

I don't get in to Sci-Fi or comic book movies. I actually despise both genres, for the most part.
cowcatcher
12/22/09 8:33:51AM
^^^^^^^eagerly waiting for sisterhood of the traveling pants 3:the pants strike back