Brian Foster joins Bellator's season-six welterweight tournament

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Brian Foster joins Bellator's season-six welterweight tournament
Budgellism
1/5/12 7:52:39PM
As expected Brian Foster (18-5 MMA, 0-0 BFC) has joined Bellator's upcoming season-six tournament.

Bellator officials today confirmed his participation in the eight-man tournament with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). Sherdog first reported Foster's entry.

The eight-man tourney kicks off in March, and the season airs on MTV2.

Foster now joins Karl Amoussou (13-4-2 MMA, 1-1 BFC), Carlos Alexandre Pereira (33-9-1 MMA, 0-0 BFC) and War Machine (12-4 MMA, 0-0 BFC) in the tourney field.

LINK
Chael_Sonnen
1/5/12 9:54:05PM
Foster WILL win the tourney and thrash Funky to capture the strap
trevail
1/5/12 10:16:16PM
Foster is an awesome addition to a pretty decent field so far. He defintely should be able to walk through the likes of Amassou and War Machine not to mention Ben Saunders who seems likely to be added to the mix. Both guys at the top (Askren and Lima) have the talent to give anyone trouble though. Not to mention if Hieron returns he seems to be able to steal some pretty unbelievable decision wins from guys that gut it out.

I imagine Weedman and Lyman Good are likely additions as well, both pretty solid guys. Should be a decent tourney......
Budgellism
1/5/12 11:47:58PM
Wow, this WW tourney is going to be great. I hope they add Saunders and Hieron.
jae_1833
1/6/12 12:09:11AM
They will trust me, common sense will prevail.
Kpro
1/6/12 3:21:42AM
I doubt War Machine can be defeated by a single person.
trevail
1/6/12 2:28:51PM
Looks like Brian Baker is on the mix as well, I could see him eliminating Amassou or edging out War Machine but other than that I don't like his chances.