Brian Dawkins to Denver!!! WOOOOHOOOO

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Brian Dawkins to Denver!!! WOOOOHOOOO
tdietel01
2/27/09 7:05:24PM
I just read on espn blog that denver and Dawkins has agreed to terms on a deal. Not official yet but it would be good news FINALLY for us denver fans. imagine champ and dawkins?!?!?!

denver also looking at andra davis from cleveland!!
cmill21
2/27/09 7:09:26PM
Philly needs to step in asap, that would be a HUUUUGE gap.
babalu46
2/27/09 7:31:48PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
zephead
2/27/09 7:59:39PM
Dudes 36 and he has lost a step big time. I'm a Skins fan and we play him twice a year.
SpiderSilva
2/27/09 9:34:56PM
I would rather have a leader like Dawkins on the broncos then some other top FA out there or that were out there that are cancers to teams he has around 2 years left oh plus Philly already made an offer he didn't want
Twenty20Dollars
2/27/09 11:02:17PM
Broncos are working fast in FA on the first day! Which sucks cause my chiefs play 'em twice a year.

Also news on the EAGLES secondary, Lito Sheppard might be traded for the Jets for a 5th '09 pick and a 2010 pick either 2nd,3rd or 4th round.

What is happening Eagles?

Jets also making big moves in FA!!!!!!!!!!
king_katool
2/28/09 12:55:48AM
nfl.com's adam shefter is reporting dawkins HAS NOT reached a deal with the broncos and is en route there now
SpiderSilva
2/28/09 9:08:58AM
he was in town yesterday and things were a go
Twenty20Dollars
2/28/09 2:18:29PM
on msn foxsports, they are saying Dawkins has signed with the Broncos but the terms of the deal are disclosed.

Broncos are looking like the front runners in the West right now, and the chiefs too with trading for Vrabel and Cassel.

Whereas the raiders and chargers are doing much as of now.
Twenty20Dollars
2/28/09 2:25:35PM
More News for the broncos Defense, just inked Andra Davis former Browns LB to a two year deal and former Colt DL Darrell Reid.
cmill21
2/28/09 5:43:24PM

Posted by zephead

Dudes 36 and he has lost a step big time. I'm a Skins fan and we play him twice a year.

As am I, I'm really happy to see him in Denver, he leaves a huuuge hole in Philly's D.
babalu46
2/28/09 7:40:22PM
I feel sick to my stomach. This front office is an absolute joke he deserves to retire with the team he loves, we could have franchised him to keep him 1 more year in which he would be effective.

Zephead you play him twice a year and twice a year HIS d stops you every time. To let Dawkins, Sheppard and Considine all go is a huge mistake
zephead
3/2/09 9:52:16PM

Posted by babalu46

I feel sick to my stomach. This front office is an absolute joke he deserves to retire with the team he loves, we could have franchised him to keep him 1 more year in which he would be effective.

Zephead you play him twice a year and twice a year HIS d stops you every time. To let Dawkins, Sheppard and Considine all go is a huge mistake

Skins went to Philly last year and shredded the Iggles D and the Skins offense blows