Brewers fans beware...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Brewers fans beware...
emfleek
7/8/08 10:58:04PM

Harden and Gaudin, baby. Ohhhh yeah!

(Please, if there is a God, keep Rich Harden healthy!!!)

And for those keeping tabs...cowcatcher and I have a 6-month avatar bet on the outcome of the NL Central.

I say the Cubs will win the division.

He says they won't.

Hmmm...

cowcatcher
7/8/08 11:02:34PM
National League Wins

CC-1
Harden-0
emfleek
7/8/08 11:07:47PM
Ha.

Subtract 1 for CC being a Brewer.

Add 1 for Harden being a Cubbie.
iwannabesedated
7/8/08 11:08:48PM
I dont know why you guys are all pumped....The Pirates are going to win the central....

Honestly,if the Pirates would win the central which is pretty much impossible.I should get to pick both your avatars.
cowcatcher
7/8/08 11:12:38PM
if the pirates win the division rather than you picking my avatar, ill fly out to PA, pick your nose, and eat it smiling and saying yummy the whole time.
emfleek
7/8/08 11:13:39PM
If the Pirates win the NL Central, I'll eat a mile long trail of your shit just to kiss your ass.
DevonFoxy
7/8/08 11:15:32PM
Woah guys Juanito made this mistake........I'm just saying I know the Pirates have about a .01% chance but just remember this....I think i'm actually pulling for the Pirates now.
cowcatcher
7/8/08 11:17:19PM

Posted by emfleek

If the Pirates win the NL Central, I'll eat a mile long trail of your shit just to kiss your ass.

1 fleek no cup
emfleek
7/8/08 11:19:52PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

1 fleek no cup

I don't know...I may need a glass of milk to wash it down. Especially if he eats a lot of nuts!
iwannabesedated
7/8/08 11:23:07PM

Posted by cowcatcher

if the pirates win the division rather than you picking my avatar, ill fly out to PA, pick your nose, and eat it smiling and saying yummy the whole time.

I'll make sure to snort a pixie stick so the boogers taste like candy.

Posted by emfleek

Dude trust me...Ever since the 5th of July party .With all Natural Lite Keg Beer,Assortment or Fifths and Half Gallons of liquor and the Food ranging from Hawaiin Kielbeasa to Hot Dogs You better hope my stomach shapes up before the season ends.
juanez13
7/8/08 11:26:42PM
after fleek finishes eating it, he'll than have to throw it up, and eat it, which would than be called

1 fleek 1 finger
emfleek
7/9/08 9:17:45AM
Who needs a cup? I'm not high maintenance.
DCRage
7/9/08 9:32:53AM
Just be careful Fleek. I'd hate to see you get EmFuku'd again like a couple weeks ago in the Fantasy league.
emfleek
7/9/08 9:48:54AM

Posted by DCRage

Just be careful Fleek. I'd hate to see you get EmFuku'd again like a couple weeks ago in the Fantasy league.

I hate you.

I'm about to start EmFukuing it up again, though. I'll hopefully be back on top of the standings after this week.

My goal is to win BOTH Playground leagues - the one hippysmacker started @ FoxSports and this one.

I'm definitely in position to do so.
DCRage
7/9/08 9:56:08AM
Just watch out for me, it's the second half and I'm quite the 2nd half fantasy player. Not to mention I'll finally have Big Papi back soon.
emfleek
7/9/08 9:58:01AM
You can have Big Poopi...no big deal.

cowcatcher
7/14/08 11:06:49AM
national league wins
CC-2
harden-0

home runs
CC-1
harden-0
emfleek
7/14/08 11:13:34AM
NL Starts
CC - 2
Harden - 1

NL Strikeouts
CC - 14
Harden - 10

NL Innings Pitched
CC - 14
Harden - 5 1/3

NL Hits Allowed
CC - 13
Harden - 5

NL E.R.A.
CC - 2.40
Harden - 0.00

NL Division Lead
Brewers (NONE)
Cubs - (4.5 games)

DCRage
7/14/08 12:56:03PM
NL All-Star starting pitcher start total this year:
Brewers-1
Cubs-0

Sorry Fleek. Ben Sheets got picked. I had either Volquez or Lincecum.
emfleek
7/14/08 1:03:09PM

Posted by DCRage

NL All-Star starting pitcher start total this year:
Brewers-1
Cubs-0

Sorry Fleek. Ben Sheets got picked. I had either Volquez or Lincecum.

NL All-Stars, period
Brewers - 3 (Braun, Sheets, Hart)
Cubs - 8 (Soto, Fukudome, Ramirez, Soriano, Wood, Marmol, Dempster, Zambrano)