Brett Rogers Talks Arlovski

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Brett Rogers Talks Arlovski
nwowolfpack
5/30/09 3:07:31AM

PDG: Are there any fights on the card that you are looking forward to seeing?

Brett Rogers: Definitely the Kevin Randleman fight and Scott Smith versus Nick Diaz fight. I like both Smith and Diaz but I am very interested to see how Smith is going to handle Diaz’s striking. Diaz always changes things up and both of them love to stand and bang but Scott usually is the counter-puncher so it is going to be interesting to see how both fighters approach the fight. Then you have Randleman who goes full bore all the time and doesn't care where the fight ends up; he may just end up pumping me up for my fight. I can't wait to see his fight.

Rogers Talks Arlovski

cmill21
5/30/09 3:23:42AM
Good read man. Always top notch from PDG.
nwowolfpack
5/30/09 4:00:36AM

Posted by cmill21

Good read man. Always top notch from PDG.

Thanks................
Kpro
5/30/09 4:12:12AM
"Hopefully the rumors about St. Louis being a mixed martial arts State are true"

TNPanther78
5/30/09 11:38:57AM
This fight will be amazing, I can't wait, Brett will prove he is a top heavyweight if he beats AA, as for AA, just another win and a shot at the Strikeforce championship I think.
xphycorx
5/30/09 5:26:46PM
i don't think rogers has a chance at all at beating arlovski. the pitbull will run circles around this guy.
sparky
5/30/09 5:34:01PM

Posted by xphycorx

i don't think rogers has a chance at all at beating arlovski. the pitbull will run circles around this guy.

Agreed
disorderlyvision
5/30/09 10:40:34PM
I am taking Grim for the upset ad the underdog bonus. Arlovski's chin is suspect and Roger's has a decent chance of exposing it again. Arlovski is quicker and he is the favorite for a reason, but I still thin Grim has a decent chance
Sir_Karl
5/30/09 11:32:31PM
St. Louis...the 51st state.
disorderlyvision
6/7/09 11:56:06AM

Posted by disorderlyvision

I am taking Grim for the upset ad the underdog bonus. Arlovski's chin is suspect and Roger's has a decent chance of exposing it again. Arlovski is quicker and he is the favorite for a reason, but I still thin Grim has a decent chance

Boo_Radley21
6/7/09 2:25:18PM
I didn't know this fight was happening, but thats pretty awesome. I have only seen a bit of Rogers' fights but from what I've seen and heard he's pretty good, and I always like seeing Arlovski fight. I'm leaning a bit towards Arlovski but he could easily get clipped and go down.
cmill21
6/7/09 2:26:44PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I didn't know this fight was happening, but thats pretty awesome. I have only seen a bit of Rogers' fights but from what I've seen and heard he's pretty good, and I always like seeing Arlovski fight. I'm leaning a bit towards Arlovski but he could easily get clipped and go down.

It happend last night lol.
cloud301336
6/7/09 2:28:06PM
brett rogers knocked the F*** out of arlovski. hope he comes to the UFC
Jackelope
6/7/09 2:53:04PM
Barnett nailed it. Arlovski should have won that fight hands down. He just made a mistake, and Rogers capitalized. Strikeforce is doing a great job of making Rogers look better than he is. Not taking anything away from the guy, mind you. He's got talent, but it is only a matter of time until he's exposed.