Breaking News: Zephead has an Addiction Problem

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Breaking News: Zephead has an Addiction Problem
disorderlyvision
6/24/08 5:31:24PM
Thats right folks!! You may have noticed an increase in advertising. advertising on this site used to be minimal, now it is so pervasive it is in the thread posts. This was instituted as Zephead is spiraling out of control and spending away the sites resources to support his addiction. What has such a stronghold on our beloved moderator to make him squander the playground funds you might ask......DANCING

and dont forget big pimpin:...straight from Zephead himself

Posted by zephead

The ads are alot more now because of the company car The Playground gave me (gas is through the roof. Oh yea, it's a BMW , the car that is) to go to fights they comp me and the 5 star hotels I stay in for said fights and then the after fight party's I throw. Living like a rock star ain't cheap. Cost a quite a few benjimens to pimp

scoozna
6/24/08 5:55:06PM
I miss-read that as an "Affliction" problem. Carry on.
disorderlyvision
6/24/08 6:01:31PM

Posted by scoozna

I miss-read that as an "Affliction" problem. Carry on.

lol sorry for the confusion
zephead
6/25/08 6:36:01PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Thats right folks!! You may have noticed an increase in advertising. advertising on this site used to be minimal, now it is so pervasive it is in the thread posts. This was instituted as Zephead is spiraling out of control and spending away the sites resources to support his addiction. What has such a stronghold on our beloved moderator to make him squander the playground funds you might ask......DANCING

and dont forget big pimpin:...straight from Zephead himself

Posted by zephead

The ads are alot more now because of the company car The Playground gave me (gas is through the roof. Oh yea, it's a BMW , the car that is) to go to fights they comp me and the 5 star hotels I stay in for said fights and then the after fight party's I throw. Living like a rock star ain't cheap. Cost a quite a few benjimens to pimp

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When they wanted me to be a MOD, I laid my demands down, they accepted and the rest as they say, is history.