"Breaking Bad" script stolen from Bryan Cranston

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » "Breaking Bad" script stolen from Bryan Cranston
grappler0000
3/25/13 4:31:13PM
As "Breaking Bad" comes close to wrapping its final season, court documents reveal one of the show's top-secret scripts was stolen.

Lead actor Bryan Cranston reported someone broke his car window and took a shoulder bag which had his iPad and a copy of his "Breaking Bad" script on March 1, according to the criminal complaint.

Full Story

Bubbles
3/25/13 4:44:46PM
I wonder when it will make it's way to teh internetz
sparky
3/25/13 5:50:42PM
I wonder how much longer we are going to have to wait before they actually finish up the rest of season 5
Chael_Sonnen
3/25/13 6:08:03PM

Posted by sparky

I wonder how much longer we are going to have to wait before they actually finish up the rest of season 5

They finished up filming two weeks ago...the last eight episodes premiers in July....part one Blu-ray comes out June 4th.

I hold Walter H. White right up there next to Richard Nixon as the finest human being(s) ever to be conceived.
shaneTpain
3/25/13 6:40:20PM
CANT WAITTTTTTTTT
sparky
3/25/13 11:35:10PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by sparky

They finished up filming two weeks ago...the last eight episodes premiers in July....part one Blu-ray comes out June 4th.

I hold Walter H. White right up there next to Richard Nixon as the finest human being(s) ever to be conceived.

Thanks Brother