Breaking Bad Predictions

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Breaking Bad Predictions
« Previous Page
jakewalters
9/6/12 10:48:09PM
The whole mystery caller who warned Hank & saved his life is still a loose end..

Hank will realize that Walt not only paid for his medical bills when the DEA did nothing but he'll assume that Walt was the one who saved his life from the Cartel. He forgives Walt and quits the DEA.

Then he starts making meth after his wife cheats on him with the ghosts of Gus & Mike.
Shawn91111
9/6/12 11:06:10PM

Posted by jakewalters

The whole mystery caller who warned Hank & saved his life is still a loose end..

Hank will realize that Walt not only paid for his medical bills when the DEA did nothing but he'll assume that Walt was the one who saved his life from the Cartel. He forgives Walt and quits the DEA.

Then he starts making meth after his wife cheats on him with the ghosts of Gus & Mike.

"It has been hinted that Gus's future head enforcer Tyrus Kitt was the mysterious caller who warned Hank about the Cousins just moments before the planned assassination. It was eventually confirmed by series creator Vince Gilligan on the Inside the Episode video for Season Four's episode, "Thirty-Eight Snub".
jakewalters
9/6/12 11:17:54PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by jakewalters

"It has been hinted that Gus's future head enforcer Tyrus Kitt was the mysterious caller who warned Hank about the Cousins just moments before the planned assassination. It was eventually confirmed by series creator Vince Gilligan on the Inside the Episode video for Season Four's episode, "Thirty-Eight Snub".

I need to watch these Inside the Episode vids then. Interesting..
shaneTpain
9/8/12 3:40:28PM
BUT the real question is who is gonna die via that resin poison that Walt is so antsy to use on somebody
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BuffaloDave
9/8/12 5:02:26PM

Posted by shaneTpain

BUT the real question is who is gonna die via that resin poison that Walt is so antsy to use on somebody

Lol, it's ricin (rye-sin)

I hope it's Skyler, but I really think it's could be Hank, after he confronts Walt.
ChrisSabal
9/24/12 12:24:39AM
don't we know Walt ends up in the desert face down? I remember them showing that happening like season 3 or 4 but I don't recall it ever happening in the show.

I think Walt goes all Heisenberg on Hank and it puts Hank in a rough spot. Hank can't close the deal which causes Walter to be able to get away in time.

Walter has to be gearing up for something obviously and I believe it will be with the people he was selling his meth to.

Skyler doesn't die, Hank doesn't die and Jessie might die.

I can see Walt using the poison on Jesse after Jessie finds out about what Walter has done and is ready to turn him into Hank after he knows Hank is onto Walt.

I don't know. There is a lot of places this show can go and I heard they are talking about a movie so correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry for the late post, I just finished it today.
Cooler
9/24/12 5:39:35AM
Skyler gets killed hopefully, I mean why not, she's a loose end technically and is a bad guy character as far as I'm concerned. This cunty woman smokes during her pregnancy and probably worse during Junior's pregnancy to obtain his Palsy disorder, good riddance if she dies, but probably not, audiences want them to reignite their love and it probably will, puke.
BuffaloDave
9/24/12 9:35:53AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I don't know. There is a lot of places this show can go and I heard they are talking about a movie so correct me if I am wrong.

Gilligan basically said that the movie rumor, is just the actors blowing smoke up our asses, to generate talk and interest, I believe he also used the famous Pro wrestling/ Dana White line in the "Never say Never".
Pages: 1 [2]