BREAKING BAD

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » BREAKING BAD
shaneTpain
9/2/12 11:41:55PM
TONIGHTS EPISODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next summer can't come fast enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Wallass
9/2/12 11:53:31PM
I just started watching this and am actually on a smoke break and about to finish season two. This is the only show that gives SOA a run for it's money. I'm on pace to watch most if not all of season three tomorrow as well. Hiyo holiday!
grappler0000
9/3/12 12:32:07AM

Posted by Wallass

I just started watching this and am actually on a smoke break and about to finish season two. This is the only show that gives SOA a run for it's money. I'm on pace to watch most if not all of season three tomorrow as well. Hiyo holiday!

Season 4 will blow your mind.
george112
9/3/12 12:51:59AM
I have unfortunately grown to hate Walt
Twenty20Dollars
9/3/12 1:40:54AM
Damn Hank and his bowel movements.
Budgellism
9/3/12 11:03:41AM
Fuck, these 8 episodes went by quickly.
Shawn91111
9/3/12 3:08:40PM
I didnt read any if there were spoilers. But I started this series last week after so many people said how good it was. Just finished the first 3 seasons and into season 4 now. They are right its damn good

Only issue I have is Jesse. Walt should have got rid of him a long time ago and why he hangs on with him or to him, putting his life on the line for him time and time again is something I dont understand.
Gogoplatapus
9/3/12 3:20:07PM
grappler0000
9/3/12 3:30:07PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Crystal Blue Persuasion

grappler0000
9/3/12 4:00:02PM

Posted by george112

If you've ever read about Vince Gilligan's approach to the show, you'll realize that this is likely no accident.
bojangalz
9/3/12 4:50:30PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Only issue I have is Jesse. Walt should have got rid of him a long time ago and why he hangs on with him or to him, putting his life on the line for him time and time again is something I dont understand.

Season four is going to change you're whole perspective regarding Jesse. No question about it. Jesse really comes alive in season four.

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by george112

If you've ever read about Vince Gilligan's approach to the show, you'll realize that this is likely no accident.

Definitely. Their not going to approach a show without polarizing the characters. It's no different than the personalities in combat sports. If you're indifferent to someone, you're not going to tune in. They write the show in a way that makes you feel like you've got a horse in the race. You're got to either want Walt to win, or see him go down in flames. If you're anywhere in between, you probably won't be tuning in. The writing staff has done a tremendous job with this show. And I wouldn't be at all surprised to see most fans do yet another 180 on Walt after seeing the most recent episode. Can't believe that we've got to wait an entire 10 months to see this thing through.

grappler0000
9/3/12 4:52:27PM
warglory
9/3/12 7:20:38PM
This season is easily the best yet, and that's saying so much. I cannot wait for the conclusion of the season.
FlashyG
9/3/12 8:34:15PM

Posted by warglory

This season is easily the best yet, and that's saying so much. I cannot wait for the conclusion of the season.

Since this season is the last one, I kind of feel the opposite, I don't want it to end.

With Breaking Bad ending, I'll have to go back to watching the Wire on DVD again until another great show comes along.
warglory
9/3/12 8:44:41PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by warglory

Since this season is the last one, I kind of feel the opposite, I don't want it to end.

With Breaking Bad ending, I'll have to go back to watching the Wire on DVD again until another great show comes along.

You know, usually I have that feeling, especially with The Wire since you bring it up (I think that show could have kept going potentially), but with the way they have written Breaking Bad, it's like a fuse that is speeding towards the dynamite, and you know it's not going to last very much longer, so you are just interested in seeing the fantastic explosion at the end.

If you are interested in other shows, I'd highly suggest looking into Game of Thrones. That show is seriously like a dramatic fantasy film in each episode.
FlashyG
9/3/12 9:04:31PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by warglory

You know, usually I have that feeling, especially with The Wire since you bring it up (I think that show could have kept going potentially), but with the way they have written Breaking Bad, it's like a fuse that is speeding towards the dynamite, and you know it's not going to last very much longer, so you are just interested in seeing the fantastic explosion at the end.

If you are interested in other shows, I'd highly suggest looking into Game of Thrones. That show is seriously like a dramatic fantasy film in each episode.

I've watched the first 2 seasons and I've read the 5 books that have been released already. It's a very good show but reading the books beforehand seems to take away from the show.

The Wire was originally going to have a 6th season that involved Mexican gangs moving into the city but either ratings killed it, or David Simon decided the show was complete after the season on the Media.
warglory
9/3/12 9:46:27PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by warglory

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by warglory

I've watched the first 2 seasons and I've read the 5 books that have been released already. It's a very good show but reading the books beforehand seems to take away from the show.

The Wire was originally going to have a 6th season that involved Mexican gangs moving into the city but either ratings killed it, or David Simon decided the show was complete after the season on the Media.

Yeah I heard David Simon nixed any future seasons, which is quite rare really, for a creator to know when his story has reached a natural conclusion.
Twenty20Dollars
9/3/12 10:11:47PM
Boss is a great show, just starting it's second season.

Homeland season 2 starts later this month.

Hell on Wheels in it's second season now.

American Horror Story second season in oct.