Breaking Bad

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Breaking Bad
Budgellism
9/21/11 4:47:14PM
I just finished watching episode 10 of the 4th season. Incredible. Best episode in the best season yet.

Playground_Samurai
9/21/11 5:18:51PM
Yes! Best episode of any of the seasons yet. Jesse pinkman is a badass, lol.
Twenty20Dollars
9/21/11 5:19:28PM
Im sad there are only 3 episodes left, it seemed like the season went by so fast.
Budgellism
9/21/11 5:54:29PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Im sad there are only 3 episodes left, it seemed like the season went by so fast.

Same here. It's going to be a long wait for the next season. The next three episodes are probably going to be pretty epic though so I'll enjoy it while I can.
Chael_Sonnen
9/21/11 7:16:27PM

I'm even more sad that next year will be the last

Excellent show YO!
Budgellism
9/21/11 9:47:03PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I'm even more sad that next year will be the last

I didn't know that

This is one of (if not the) best shows I've ever seen
Twenty20Dollars
9/21/11 10:54:07PM
The last season is suppose to have like 22 or 20 episodes something like that, like serving 2 seasons.

Just a thought on the last episode. Jesse could have left Gus/Mike or shot them both to kill them when they were down in Mexico, but he didn't.
DeadHead988
9/21/11 11:08:38PM
Easily in my top 3 shows along with ATHF and Workaholics.
Chael_Sonnen
9/22/11 12:44:18AM

The last season is suppose to have like 22 or 20 episodes something like that, like serving 2 seasons.

Just a thought on the last episode. Jesse could have left Gus/Mike or shot them both to kill them when they were down in Mexico, but he didn't.

AMC stated the final season will have 16 episodes....should be epic

During the final scene in episode 10, anybody notice that right before Mike got shot, he pointed his gun towards Jessie? Interesting.....
Playground_Samurai
9/22/11 1:19:02AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen
During the final scene in episode 10, anybody notice that right before Mike got shot, he pointed his gun towards Jessie? Interesting.....

Damn, I didn't notice that. Just pulled it up on DVR. It's almost too fast to even recognize. Definately got me thinking, though.
Twenty20Dollars
9/22/11 12:29:05PM
I guess it is 16 episodes for the last. I thought they were going to have more or that's what I thought I read before it was made to 16.

It sucks though that AMC is tightening their belts or whatever and not giving these awesome shows more leeway.

It's funny or idk funny, but interesting to see where Walt and Jesse are now, like with the top guys in the drug game and remember that they used to just be in that RV.

Chael_Sonnen
9/22/11 12:44:08PM

I guess it is 16 episodes for the last. I thought they were going to have more or that's what I thought I read before it was made to 16.

It sucks though that AMC is tightening their belts or whatever and not giving these awesome shows more leeway.

It's funny or idk funny, but interesting to see where Walt and Jesse are now, like with the top guys in the drug game and remember that they used to just be in that RV.

I miss that RV....yeah man, they have come along way....and, there's more to come
Budgellism
9/22/11 5:09:53PM

I love both character developments throughout the show so far. Gus is a brilliant character as well. I'm really excited to see what happens next episode.
Aether
9/22/11 5:12:15PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Damn, I didn't notice that. Just pulled it up on DVR. It's almost too fast to even recognize. Definately got me thinking, though.

Ehhhh he didn't really point his gun at Jessie, it looked more like he was raising his gun to give him cover, and then moved to point it at the guy who shot him.

If they wanted to kill Jessie, Gus wouldn't have prevented him from drinking the tequila, no purpose in saving his life so that they can shoot him 10 minutes later.
Chael_Sonnen
9/22/11 7:49:19PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Ehhhh he didn't really point his gun at Jessie, it looked more like he was raising his gun to give him cover, and then moved to point it at the guy who shot him.

If they wanted to kill Jessie, Gus wouldn't have prevented him from drinking the tequila, no purpose in saving his life so that they can shoot him 10 minutes later.

Interesting fact from the Brilliant Creator Vince Gilligan.....he initially intended to kill off the Jesse character at the end of season one, but changed his mind as he was blown away by Aaron Paul's acting....good choice to keep him alive YO!
Budgellism
9/23/11 4:32:32PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Aether

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Interesting fact from the Brilliant Creator Vince Gilligan.....he initially intended to kill off the Jesse character at the end of season one, but changed his mind as he was blown away by Aaron Paul's acting....good choice to keep him alive YO!

Very good choice. I can't even imagine what the show would be without him.
Ordep
8/27/12 5:09:55PM
Great episode last night, all the situations and the development but seeing my favorite character "go" the way he did at the end was a let down. I wanted an epic death for him, or jail. The river scene was crap IMO.
Shawn91111
8/27/12 5:33:19PM
This is my new show I have to start, everyone says how amazing it is so i will give it a shot.
Gogoplatapus
8/27/12 5:57:00PM
So, next episode is the last one, then a hiatus until the new year, then 10 more? Did I get that right?
george112
8/27/12 9:45:25PM
Am I the only one that hates Walt now??
warglory
8/27/12 9:50:30PM

Posted by Ordep

Great episode last night, all the situations and the development but seeing my favorite character "go" the way he did at the end was a let down. I wanted an epic death for him, or jail. The river scene was crap IMO.

Really? I thought it was excellent.
Bubbles
8/27/12 10:19:57PM

Posted by Shawn91111

This is my new show I have to start, everyone says how amazing it is so i will give it a shot.

be patient for the first 3-4 episodes, it's really slow as they try to develop the plot and character roles. After that it picks up and only gets better.
jakewalters
8/28/12 12:13:55AM
Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.