Brandon Vera vs Keith Jardine UFC 89 fight made official and others for Spike TV broadcast

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Brandon Vera vs Keith Jardine UFC 89 fight made official and others for Spike TV broadcast
Mchubb316
7/28/08 9:06:54PM
Light heavyweights Brandon Vera and Keith Jardine will indeed tangle at UFC 89: “Leben vs. Bisping” at the National Indoor Arena (NIA) in Birmingham, England, on October 18, according to an official press release distributed earlier today.

Source
Porch28
7/28/08 9:58:19PM
The card is starting to look a lot better
Bloodhound
7/28/08 10:45:18PM
starting to look like a quality card
mk1630
7/29/08 12:36:13AM
Nice. I hope Vera comes back looking impressive. Vera by 36 second ko
Stills79
7/29/08 12:55:41AM
Jardine by 2nd round KO baby. You heard it here! I love this card!
saemskin
7/29/08 7:59:25AM
Great matchup.
Props to Joel Silva.

I hope Brandon has a much better showing than his last appearance because tired or not from cutting weight, Keith Jardine is a much larger opponent than Reese Andy is, So Brandon better be ready.
I want Brandon to win this fight but I don't think he will. Keith will be wanting to have a good showing since he lost his last fight and his shot at the title right along with it. I just hope they both aren't being "careful" lest we have to sit through another Arlovski/Sylvia part III. What a yawn fest that was.
FantasyFighter
7/29/08 11:58:14AM

Posted by saemskin
Keith will be wanting to have a good showing since he lost his last fight and his shot at the title right along with it. I just hope they both aren't being "careful" lest we have to sit through another Arlovski/Sylvia part III. What a yawn fest that was.

I dont think we have to worry about that. I cant think of any fight I've seen Keith Jardine in that was boring. And I think it should be all Jardine in this one from the opening bell until Vera is lying flat on his back.
Boo_Radley21
7/29/08 12:12:57PM
Very good fight but I gotta give it to the Dean of Mean. Especially if Vera fights like he did against Reese Andy.
sparky
7/29/08 7:08:19PM
this is a solid match up in my opinion im still undecided on who im taking for sure.....keith has a bit of a size advantage but vera was fightin heavy weights so i dont think that will be a factor in this fight at all....should be a toe to toe battle....i wanna take jardine but u jus never know what jardine is gunna show up the one who is ready for war or the one who thinks hes better then he is.......