Brandon Vera interview: Fans need to stop worrying about postfight antics

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Brandon Vera interview: Fans need to stop worrying about postfight antics
Wolfenstein
3/26/09 12:01:33AM
"What we go through to get to that point, all the hard work and the effort that you put in to get that shining moment," told Cage Writer. "That's hitting the damn lottery. How are you going to act when you win $10 million. Do you care what other people think? Hell no!"

link
Mayhem13
3/26/09 12:27:19AM
I like Vera, he is a pretty cool dude. Met him while at the mall with my wife in Columbus the morning of UFC 96...was kind of suprised to see him 30 minutes away from the Arena District on fight day...
mach
3/26/09 1:45:44AM
dude needs to worry more about his terrible fights
wiggum
3/26/09 10:57:41AM
cant say i disagree....until you step in there and experience all the emotions that go along with winning or losing and with how much time youve put in, you dont have room to talk s**t......ingnorant couch judges
higdon10
3/26/09 12:09:01PM
I'm with Vera. I can't even imagine what it would feel like to have all your hard work and effort prevail in front of thousands.
Subterfuge
3/26/09 3:05:59PM
No doubt. UFC needs to stop throwing the next opponent in the ring right after a fight, guys end up saying stupid ****. "Black on black crime" for example. Funny, but unnecessary. Let the winner have his time to shine.