Bradleys guard.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bradleys guard.
whardin19
2/3/08 12:42:17PM
Did anyone else think it was freaking hilarious when Bradley pulled the ref into his guard after getting his ass stomped by Lytle? I mean the guy was so screwed up he thought the ref was his opponent.
postman
2/3/08 1:04:12PM
That was funny but not the first time thats happened. Wasn't it Babalu who started to roll with big john at the end of the one fight with Chuck?
jomatty
2/3/08 1:09:05PM
yeah i noticed it. happens in some form or the other all the time. natural really, cause everyone knows when you get rocked you see stars and everything goes squirrly and next thing you know there is someone on top of you so grab that m-fer quick before he gets a chance to hit you again.
ohiostate1016
2/3/08 1:20:33PM

Posted by whardin19

Did anyone else think it was freaking hilarious when Bradley pulled the ref into his guard after getting his ass stomped by Lytle? I mean the guy was so screwed up he thought the ref was his opponent.

...what guard?
gartface
2/3/08 1:30:49PM
That was the most open guard ever. I'd never seen that before, I'd seen knocked out dudes try and shoot for a single leg off there back, haha.
babalu2720
2/3/08 2:11:32PM
I thought it was hilarious, and yes that was a very bad guard, lol
Rush
2/3/08 2:37:58PM
I thought it was funnier that he was still blocking shots when Lytle was doing his victory dance. Though afterwards I felt a little bad because he must have taken a beating.
DCRage
2/3/08 2:55:51PM
Lavigne didn't help the cause any by taking what appeared to be the mount after he stopped the fight. I thought that was funny too.
Svartorm
2/4/08 2:34:15AM
Even after the victory dance, Bradley was working underhooks and elbow control on Yves. Poor guy.

Nothing beats Josh Haynes single-legging the ref after Cummo Ko'd him.
telnights
2/4/08 2:49:54AM

Posted by Svartorm

Even after the victory dance, Bradley was working underhooks and elbow control on Yves. Poor guy.

I don't know Chuck vs. Babalu was good. When Babalu Sobral got a take down on Big John after getting KOed by Chuck and then Big John getting the mount on Babalul was up there.

Jackelope
2/4/08 3:25:14AM

Posted by Svartorm

LOL I think someone around here has that as their avatar. That was freaking great
holden636
2/4/08 3:38:12AM
That was hilarious. When he finally recovered, he looked so confused to find the ref in his guard.
Rush
2/4/08 11:23:22AM
We all find it funny, but you have to give the fighters props for not giving up.