Brad Blackburn vs. Ryo Chonnan

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Brad Blackburn vs. Ryo Chonnan
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
12/26/08 4:40:58AM
Who takes it? I might be placing money on blackburn...the odss are against him.

Please give me some input.
higdon10
12/26/08 11:50:46AM
I think that Chonnan is going to win. Blackburn isnt much, he had a few wins in the IFL and people jumped on the bandwagon. I'm def. not sold on him. But Chonnan isnt a beast himself, so you never know. I think that Blackburn is a little bit over matched. As for betting though, if the odds are good enough you may want to throw a couple bucks on Blackburn.
mrkennedy
12/26/08 12:31:13PM

Posted by higdon10

I think that Chonnan is going to win. Blackburn isnt much, he had a few wins in the IFL and people jumped on the bandwagon. I'm def. not sold on him. But Chonnan isnt a beast himself, so you never know. I think that Blackburn is a little bit over matched. As for betting though, if the odds are good enough you may want to throw a couple bucks on Blackburn.

chonnan by ud
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
12/26/08 5:11:43PM
Think you guys just swayed me not to bet.
GrizzlyChadams
12/26/08 6:40:06PM
Chonnan is not a huge favorite and I see this match as a toss up. With the odds on this fight, i'd suggest putting some money on Blackburn.
grimreaper
12/26/08 8:06:41PM
I think that Chonan has been somewhat tentative in the UFC and Blackburn has a aggressive style so I think he can take it by decision
urbman
12/26/08 8:31:38PM
Chonan has some decent wins in his past,but seems to be a lay and pray guy now.I kind of think blackburn can outwork him as long as he watches out for the submissions.I actually threw a few dollars on blackburn myself so we'll see how it goes,good luck everyone..