No boxing match for AA.....who cares?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » No boxing match for AA.....who cares?
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/10/08 2:49:16PM
trust me i would like to see AA box just bc i like to watch him fight....hell me & SmileR might would watch this guy in a bowling league.

But the bigger issue to me is that AA has been working a large amount on his hands over the last few months. Am i the only one who thinks that Arlovski, who isnt even 30 years of age yet, could be better than we've ever seen him before?

& im not talking about just the Rothwell fight, i think AA has a huge chance to tear everyone in Affliction a new asshole & i really hope i get to see AA fight 4 Affliction opponents: Fedor, Aleks, Barnett, & Big Timmay!
joshryanshepherd
7/10/08 2:54:56PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

trust me i would like to see AA box just bc i like to watch him fight....hell me & SmileR might would watch this guy in a bowling league.

But the bigger issue to me is that AA has been working a large amount on his hands over the last few months. Am i the only one who thinks that Arlovski, who isnt even 30 years of age yet, could be better than we've ever seen him before?

& im not talking about just the Rothwell fight, i think AA has a huge chance to tear everyone in Affliction a new asshole & i really hope i get to see AA fight 4 Affliction opponents: Fedor, Aleks, Barnett, & Big Timmay!

i would actually love to see his Belorussian ass fight in a boxing match. think he would do extremely well. and it would be great to see AA Avenge his loses to Tim and then walk through Josh and Aleks. but i do not want him to beat Fedor. 1 i dont think he will be able too and 2. Fedor is already a legend and he has done so much and i want his name to live on as the greatest Fighter of all time....and GSP as the 2nd best !
juanez13
7/10/08 3:46:30PM
i think AA should train his hands like professional boxer, but stick to MMA. His already has a very solid + Underrated ground game, great TK defence, and solid kicks. If he can get his hands at another Level i see very few people stopping him, he has shown in the past great hand speed, and if he can put the combos together and get some good head movement (did have good head movement in the past, but surely it can improve) he could easily be the best HW striker in MMA.
Styles
7/10/08 3:58:03PM
I was talking about AA to someone the other day. I really think AA has yet to reach his prime.
SmileR
7/10/08 6:09:08PM

**** yeah man!!!! I'm inmy friends house half wasted and for some reasonon the net!!! Andrei is JUST 29 years old!!! He's a thret where everr he goes! Fedor. big tim, Aleks barnet would all be worried ift they were fighting him!!!!

Like me and you man! people need faith!!!! He's a serious top 3 contender! Sory if this post if not readable I'm samshed but your right man!!!

I already tried toprop u an :got to spred the love!:
AA for the win!!!! the mans unstopable!!!
EON
7/10/08 6:14:56PM

Posted by SmileR

**** yeah man!!!! I'm inmy friends house half wasted and for some reasonon the net!!! Andrei is JUST 29 years old!!! He's a thret where everr he goes! Fedor. big tim, Aleks barnet would all be worried ift they were fighting him!!!!

Like me and you man! people need faith!!!! He's a serious top 3 contender! Sory if this post if not readable I'm samshed but your right man!!!

yeah im one of the few along with you that thinks he can beat fedor, and that he defintaly won the 3rd sylvia fight

back on topic, im glad he isnt going there, i think he would be good but not nearly as good as a mixed martial artist
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/10/08 7:02:47PM
i def dont want folks thinking i would rather watch him box than mma. i just said i'd watch him do anything

warglory
7/10/08 9:01:41PM

Posted by SmileR

Friends don't let friends drink and Internetz!
BlueSkiesBurn
8/5/08 10:58:48PM
Shit a true friend provides the alcohol and the keyboard!
Mastodon2
8/6/08 4:21:38AM
I know Andrei has been talking about boxing, and Tim lately has has talked about how he was a better boxer than any current ranked HW (this was before Fedor smashed him though), hell even Anderson Silva has talked about fighting an over the hill Roy Jones Jr, but I'm glad none of them went through with it, because I don't see any of them winning!